Scottish Fitba'

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
That was a surprise result today. I didn't think Rangers would lose so early in the season. League might be the most interesting in years.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Celtic are above Rangers in the league and Hibs would be champions instead of Hearts so feel free to call it now if you like ??

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Clicked going forward today for Celtic. Defence not tested, still to weak I think. Furuhashi could have had six no problem.seems to time his runs to perfection. Early days but could be a player.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Rangers living a charmed life thanks to a dodgy ref ( seems to be on our side:whistle:...McGregor should be off and no way was the Swedish boy a sending off-absolutely not!!
Still we'll take it any day--makes a change decisions going our way:eek:
NEED SOME GOALS - good to see Morelos on the sheet(y)

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Rangers living a charmed life thanks to a dodgy ref ( seems to be on our side:whistle:...McGregor should be off and no way was the Swedish boy a sending off-absolutely not!!
Still we'll take it any day--makes a change decisions going our way:eek:
NEED SOME GOALS - good to see Morelos on the sheet(y)
Seemingly the rule re handling outside the box changed.
2 yellow cards and he's off , yippee.

toyboy54

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Billie...this is amateur hour!..:poop:
Pro footballers??
Bloody disgraceful-my old BB team could score against this mob--actually making Cellik defence look bloody watertight:cry:
Don't know where their heads are-just look a shambles!!
This is a sore one/A REALLY SORE ONE--so far!
We need something to happen and get the heads back up.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Billie...this is amateur hour!..:poop:
Pro footballers??
Bloody disgraceful-my old BB team could score against this mob--actually making Cellik defence look bloody watertight:cry:
Don't know where their heads are-just look a shambles!!
This is a sore one/A REALLY SORE ONE--so far!
We need something to happen and get the heads back up.

It's prepare for your Europa League qualifier time I'm afraid, failing that you can apply to join the European Pub Teams League that Celtic are trying to get set up. According to reports the Dog & Truncheon in Reykjavik and the Red Lion in Amsterdam have already signed up...

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ah! ok uAso. :p
How's things mate ? long time no see

Fine, altho getting seriously bored of staring at the livingroom wall. I really enjoy the extra hours at home and no travelling but the whole working from home thing makes for a rather dull life when everything else is shut. But fingers crossed we're finally starting to come out the other side of all of this pish from the last 18 months.

How's the back? You able to play 18 holes again?