Scottish courses

Vasey1981

Visit site
Looking to book a few rounds of golf for me and my pals thinking of heading to hirsel could anyone recommend any courses near by that wont break the bank thanks or maybe any other areas near by with some nice courses

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Looking to book a few rounds of golf for me and my pals thinking of heading to hirsel could anyone recommend any courses near by that wont break the bank thanks or maybe any other areas near by with some nice courses

Have a look at the Roxburghe.

Mate of mine goes down from Glasgow and plays it once a year. Loves it.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Hirsel is decent. Front 9 for me is considerably better than the back 9.

I guess it depends on how far you are prepared to travel. Wall is decent, Hawick and Peebles.

Further afield I'd certainly try Goswick links.

jonny1409

Club Champion
Visit site
Hirsel is decent. Front 9 for me is considerably better than the back 9.

I guess it depends on how far you are prepared to travel. Wall is decent, Hawick and Peebles.

Further afield I'd certainly try Goswick links.

Agree with this - Goswick around that way is excellent.

Hirsel itself is decent enough and not expensive if I recall.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You could try Minto, a nice course near Hawick. The Hirsel is a great course and one of my favourites in the area. The Woll as suggested above is also good, never played Peebles but have heard good things.

craig l

Visit site
Try Eyemouth, 30 minutes up the road. plus its got one of the best par 3s in the uk