Ryder Cup Tickets - going spare...

mikepops

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I am a member at Celtic Manor (not the Twenty Ten course unfortunately), and as part of our membership we had the option to buy a couple of season tickets, which I did.

I am obviously taking one of them, but the other ticket can be broken up into individual days, and my friends who were hoping to come can no longer make it.

Hence, I have a one ticket available for Tuesday (£30), Wednesday (£30), Thursday (£40) and Friday (£100).

I know I have a lowly number of posts, but I lurk here every day - and am known to Mike and the rest of the team, and The_Squire (fellow CM member) can vouch for me too.

Finally, if anyone fancies a knock around the Roman Road or the Monty I'm more then happy to host some visitors...

AuburnWarrior

Tour Winner
Visit site

This must be a record.
A member of the forum for exactly 4 months and total contribution to said forum.....6 letters :)

Welcome Dai :)
I dont get it :D

Dai has only posted once in 4 months since he joined and it was "pm sent"
Even Mono writes more than that :)
:D got you now, he was maybe just waiting for the right post to reply too.

Maybe he was just waiting for someone to sell some Ryder Cup tickets.....

dai3015

Visit site
pm replied to Mike - many thanks, all the best with the sale

No, I don't want to buy all the tickets & punt them on ebay. Tickets need to have a passport photo on them, so they are individual to the purchaser. Thanks for your helpful comment though!

mikepops

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Dai is incorrect.

As I am a member, I had the option to buy an extra season ticket, which I can divide up into individual day tickets.

I simply need to provide the club with the names of the people who will be taking the tickets...

The_Squire

Head Pro
Visit site
Dai is incorrect.

As I am a member, I had the option to buy an extra season ticket, which I can divide up into individual day tickets.

I simply need to provide the club with the names of the people who will be taking the tickets...

I am also a member of the resort and can verify what Mike is saying about the second season ticket we were able to buy, whoever has the second tickets of us, we must provide a name and address to the membership office and the person having the ticket must provide photo I.D. and proof of address (eg driving licence ) on the day they are going.

I hope this can clear up any problems.

Squire