VIP/Hospitality Tickets for Golf Events

Joni89

Visit site
What are your thoughts about VIP/Hospitality tickets for Golf events?

I would be interested to hear what you think in the forum thread. Have you purchased these type of packages and did you think they were worth the money?

I am currently undertaking PhD research at Aberystwyth University Business School and would be grateful if you could please take the time to complete an online survey based on these types of ticket packages. Further details can be found on this link:

https://aber.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/vip-hospitality-sports-event-survey

Thank you very much.

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have to confess I don't mind doing on line surveys but that was rather long and I lost the will half way through.

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thank you for the feedback. The pilot survey average completion time was 15 minutes.
I think 15 minutes is long to expect people to provide feedback. I don't want to rain on your parade and recognise that these things are difficult but I have some experience of surveys for research and think you should seriouly look at what informatin you consider redundant or duplicate and try and get it down to 5 minutes max.

Joni89

Visit site
I think 15 minutes is long to expect people to provide feedback. I don't want to rain on your parade and recognise that these things are difficult but I have some experience of surveys for research and think you should seriouly look at what informatin you consider redundant or duplicate and try and get it down to 5 minutes max.
Thank you again for the constructive feedback. The average survey duration is stated on the first page in order to manage expectations. However, I agree that 15 minutes is a long survey and is one reason that a prize draw to win £50 ticket vouchers is also noted to help encourage responses.