Ryder Cup style match YORKSHIRE V NE ... Sun 2nd March

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Players representing YORKSHIRE (God’s own County)

Dave Williams (2Blue) H/cap 12
Bali Chana (Wike) H/cap 12
Peter Sandhu (Wike) H/cap 11
Johnny Walker (Goose Eye, Keighley) H/cap 22 ... You'll never find this place!!!!
Andrea Walker (Goose Eye, Keighley) H/cap 28
Provisional, Andy Barrett (Elsham GC) H/cap 12
Tyke, Rick, (Newark) H/cap 15 Dep paid
Hammer Greg Wilkinson (Wheatley GC, Doncaster) H/cap 14 PM’d
Provisional Steve Galbraith (Horsforth GC) H/cap 11
North Eastern Team

Wayman (6) PM’d
Moogie PM’d
Richy PM’d
Bozza PM’d
Kellfire PM’d
Beezerk PM’d
Khamelion PM’d

Kev Williams (12) + 3 pals from Brancepeth GC
*** up-date H/caps & let me know if PM’s failed or you need PayPal ***

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
If there is any room. Stick my name down please, Obviously for the Yorkshire team (Unless numbers are down for the NE. I was born in the northeast if that counts)
There's loads of us, NE'ers born, in both teams...... chance to catch-up on the accent... hahaha
I think in this case 'Yorkshire needs you'!!! are you BACs or PayPal??

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Put me down please Dave for God's own county, It'll be a pleasure to represent the White Rose. Pm me your paypal. thanks.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Players representing YORKSHIRE (God’s own County)

Dave Williams (2Blue) H/cap 12
Bali Chana (Wike) H/cap 12....... Good Yorkshireman is Bali !!!!
Peter Sandhu (Wike) H/cap 11…. Another good Yorkshireman !!!
Johnny Walker (Goose Eye, Keighley) H/cap 22 ... You'll never find this place!!!!
Andrea Walker (Goose Eye, Keighley) H/cap 28
Provisional, Andy Barrett (Elsham GC) H/cap 12... OK, so its Lincolnshire, but he'll mimic Yorkshire
Tyke, Rick, (Newark) H/cap 15…. But this is a Yorkshireman!!! Dep paid
Hammer Greg Wilkinson (Wheatley golf club, doncaster) H/cap 14 PM’d

So far for NE we have

Wayman (6) PM’d
Moogie PM’d
Richy PM’d
Bozza (20) PM’d
Kellfire (15) Deposit sent
Beezerk PM’d
Khamelion PM’d

Plus 4 Daves pals from brancepeth

Your Deposit is with me... thanks.

NE side now has 12 names
Yorkshire not far behind.
Our first intention was for 12 a-side teams which it looks as though we may get.... however at the moment there is no limit as I can get more Tee times if necessary, so keep them coming... & deposits/full payments.

COURSE UP-DATE...... With many local courses closed today (Scarcroft, Ripon, Scarthingwell) it was 37pts for me this am. playing off grass Tees & on full greens...... no Temps. & has never needed to shut this winter........ amazing winter golf

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Your Deposit is with me... thanks.

NE side now has 12 names
Yorkshire not far behind.
Our first intention was for 12 a-side teams which it looks as though we may get.... however at the moment there is no limit as I can get more Tee times if necessary, so keep them coming... & deposits/full payments.

COURSE UP-DATE...... With many local courses closed today (Scarcroft, Ripon, Scarthingwell) it was 37pts for me this am. playing off grass Tees & on full greens...... no Temps. & has never needed to shut this winter........ amazing winter golf

Would of loved to play in this but I have already booked in to play at Caldy that day

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No they aren't going so if you are short I will ask them.

Yeah, they're very welcome... be good to meet them before the 'Big Trip' Give them my mobile no if it helps if they're not on here.
Oh... re 'Big Trip'..... if all in one motor, as seems likely, we'll need to co-ordinate the extra rounds etc..... its just that on the Dornoch day I've got a 'free voucher' place around Tain, (10mins away from Dornoch, & a rated track) 5pm tee, with some of the Scots that are with us.... voucher was given us by a NE'ern mate who won it on a draw. So chance for you'se to join us at a twilight rate... sorry, I don't know what that is.
I know the 'Hub-cap nickers' have a booze up planned for Sun in Inverness but for me, at my age, having travelled that far, I'd rather play golf however knackered I am before partaking of a few beers etc...... + I can't believe Inverness is going to be that good on a Sunday night.
Anyway there's loads of golfing fun to be had over those 4/5 days.... really looking forward to it..... its so far North there'll be folk getting nose bleeds :rolleyes:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Players representing (God’s own County) YORKSHIRE - Team of 11 so far

Dave Williams (2Blue) (12)
Bali Chana (Wike) (12)
Peter Sandhu (Wike) (11)
Johnny Walker (Goose Eye, Keighley) (22) ... You'll never find this place!!!!
Andrea Walker (Goose Eye, Keighley) (28)
Provisional, Andy Barrett (Elsham GC) (12)
Tyke, Rick, (Newark) (15) Deposit paid
Hammer Greg Wilkinson (Wheatley GC, Doncaster) (14) PM’d
Provisional Steve Galbraith (Horsforth GC) (11)
Lump (Normanton GC) (6)
Drawboy, Wayne (S Leeds) (12) Deposit paid
North Eastern Team of 12 so far

Wayman, Craig. (Wearside GC) (6) Deposit paid
Moogie, Brian. (Westerhope GC) (9) PM’d, PP
Richy PM’d
Bozza (20) PM’d
Kellfire (15) Deposit paid
Beezerk PM’d, PP
Khamelion PM’d
Hobbit Bri (5) PM’d PP
Kev Williams (Brancepeth GC) (14) cheque coming
Chris Atkinson (Brancepeth GC) (10)
Steve Gowland (Brancepeth GC) (9)
Johnna Gowland (Brancepeth GC) (4)

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'll get the money the deposit sent by bank transfer by early next week, just waiting for some money to clear in my account.

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Yeah, they're very welcome... be good to meet them before the 'Big Trip' Give them my mobile no if it helps if they're not on here.
Oh... re 'Big Trip'..... if all in one motor, as seems likely, we'll need to co-ordinate the extra rounds etc..... its just that on the Dornoch day I've got a 'free voucher' place around Tain, (10mins away from Dornoch, & a rated track) 5pm tee, with some of the Scots that are with us.... voucher was given us by a NE'ern mate who won it on a draw. So chance for you'se to join us at a twilight rate... sorry, I don't know what that is.
I know the 'Hub-cap nickers' have a booze up planned for Sun in Inverness but for me, at my age, having travelled that far, I'd rather play golf however knackered I am before partaking of a few beers etc...... + I can't believe Inverness is going to be that good on a Sunday night.
Anyway there's loads of golfing fun to be had over those 4/5 days.... really looking forward to it..... its so far North there'll be folk getting nose bleeds :rolleyes:

Ok thats fair enough pal. I am sure we can sort it out closer to the time. I know what you mean about the distance, may as well make the most of it. We should try and sort out a game at your place sometime in Feb so that we can all meet. Hopefully the weather won't be the same as last year.