Ryder cup & brexit

D

Deleted member 25172

Haha I love threads like this, you get people taking offence at a bit of gallows humour. If the UK Players apply for a french/German/Irish passport would that fix things?

Given the rules laid out regarding trolling and flaming, plus the record of how well any threads that even mention Brexit has panned out in the past, I find it a rather odd stance from a moderator.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Haha I love threads like this, you get people taking offence at a bit of gallows humour. If the UK Players apply for a french/German/Irish passport would that fix things?
Oh yes...... they're gonna be good value for a long time yet... hahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

D

Deleted member 1147

I think it’s a valid question...perhaps the OP can write to his MP to find out.
I’m also concerned about the European Rugby Championship, European athletics championship, etc etc

Are we only going to be able to enter WTO sports events?

sunshine

Visit site
Scotland must be gutted. To qualify for the European Championships for the first time since 1996, and now they won't get to play in Euro 2020 now the UK has left. UEFA have declared that the spaces will go to countries which have remained in Europe, like Israel and Azerbaijan.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
If it's one tour against another, why is the PGA tour team all American, and the European tour team all from Europe?
Yeah, that has to be a mistake.. otherwise you'd have at least one example of an American who played for the Europe team, or a European who played for America wouldn't you? Or even a South African playing for one or the other. There's just no way it's tour v tour.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Scotland must be gutted. To qualify for the European Championships for the first time since 1996, and now they won't get to play in Euro 2020 now the UK has left. UEFA have declared that the spaces will go to countries which have remained in Europe, like Israel and Azerbaijan.

Saves them the heartache of losing all three group games and coming home