Russell Heritage Golf

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I notice that this guy was mentioned a few months back. Well, today I stumbled across him by chance on YouTube as one of his videos popped up. To say I'm impressed is an understatement, the video by chance explains SIMPLY how to have side bend/tilt - something I'm working on and have struggled with. I was so impressed I immediately subscribed to his channel.
So has anyone else used him.

Depreston

Club Champion
Visit site
I notice that this guy was mentioned a few months back. Well, today I stumbled across him by chance on YouTube as one of his videos popped up. To say I'm impressed is an understatement, the video by chance explains SIMPLY how to have side bend/tilt - something I'm working on and have struggled with. I was so impressed I immediately subscribed to his channel.
So has anyone else used him.

Link to the vid ? Think I know who you mean seen a few of his vids but might be confusing him with another bloke is he Scottish?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yeah watch a good bit of his stuff.

Not too long. Keeps it relatively simple.

I probably dont learn a lot with a cup of tea in hand and my arse on the sofa but find it interesting.

Mark_Aged_42

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Watched the Russell Heritage "Teaching my wife" video and really liked how he tried to explain movements, rather than techniques.
His wife seemed into it as well, so she was absorbing the information quickly.
Very nice to watch.
And then, blow me down, 10 minutes later, up pops a video of Dan Hendriksen - teaching his wife, Mrs Hendriksen, not Mrs Heritage :)
This was the other end of the spectrum because Mrs Hendriksen was a former LPGA player.
But again, it was a fascinating video, well worth watching.
SAS Golf did this a while back, it would be interesting to see if his wife still plays, and how well.

Next - Mrs Crossfield???
Or Mrs Top Bloke??????

mteam

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Jensen put me on to this guy and I've come across a drill which I think will do me a world of good so thanks

richbeech

Hacker
Visit site
Been watching this guys videos for some time. I think he's really good and really knows his stuff. I really like the way he teaches the golf swing and was contemplating booking a lesson with him but it's a good 90 minute drive from my house. Only thing I will say is after you've been watching his videos for a while they can get a bit repetitive. Tends to focus a lot on how to move the hips correctly and "driving the elbow" for example.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I watched his videos months ago and he really helped me understand getting into the correct right hip feeling in the backswing.

However, after a while I got sick to death of all his clickbait titles. Those in itself are annoying but it also means you can’t search for specific content if you want to find something.

I also found I’d be listening to him dribble on for 6-10 minutes and at the end I wasnt even clear on what his magic what everyone should do best internet tip smashing elbow fistula supermove of the pros he was even taking about.