Royal Liverpool - County Card!

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Did anyone know the Royal Liverpool accepts county cards from November-March and its only £50 on a Monday or Friday.

regardless of peoples views of the course, that is crazy value for an open rota course!!

D

Deleted member 17920

Did anyone know the Royal Liverpool accepts county cards from November-March and its only £50 on a Monday or Friday.

regardless of peoples views of the course, that is crazy value for an open rota course!!
Fantastic deal that as we played it in November and the condition was outstanding.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Which County Card? Some courses take only their own county, some are in groups, some see to take any!! Preston took my Gwent Union one last summer

any that are associated with the wider scheme, its on their website and also the BB&O website that are the main county that uphold it.

Cornwall has joined the scheme now too

PCWOX

Assistant Pro
Visit site
That is a steal at that price! Is it guaranteed to be in good nick until the end of March? Might just have to take advantage of this on the County Card Scheme.

D

Deleted member 16999

Just spoke to Louise (who does bookings) at Royal Liverpool and she confirmed it is available to ANY County Card holders on the days previously mentioned.

D

Deleted member 17920

Just spoke to Louise (who does bookings) at Royal Liverpool and she confirmed it is available to ANY County Card holders on the days previously mentioned.
Did they mention a maximum amount that can use it per day?

D

Deleted member 16999

I didn’t ask about numbers, but I did ask was it for all UK County Cards and she said yes.

Nashy

Head Pro
Visit site
I used mine to play it last year, the lads in the shop were great and reminded us to bring the card or they couldn't give the discount. They definitely take all cards now as they mentioned it the last time we were in there.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Glyn is currently sorting a mini-meet for end of March then......

I'll pick you up from Leigh Delamare! - we had a Crofters there in the 90s. Baking hot day, blooming marvelous! Three days in Southport... Hillside, Birkdale and Hoylake on the bounce!! ...36 holes per day and out till late clubbing. Not sure these old bones could do that now!

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do they pair you up with another two ball and is the fairways mat use during the winter months?

I played there in the March before the open and the stands were up. No fairway mats just a few areas roped off to protect but that was purely because of the open

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Is the £50 just in winter or all year round with the card?

It will be winter only, I reckon.

Up until 1-2 years ago they were only taking the Cheshire, and not neighbouring Lancashire, as I asked at the time, so must have had a change of heart or have signed up for a certain scheme.