Ronnie O'sullivan

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just finished watching the first session of the Welsh Open where Ronnie has been clinical in his demolition of Ding.
He hasn't been hammering home century after century but has made Ding pay for any mistakes with sublime safety play.
Amazing player and a joy to watch.

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Easily the most talented player to ever pick up a cue. If only his head had been right all these years I dread to think how many records he would have by now.

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
He's unplayable at his best and seems to be finding a way of producing his best much more often these days.

G

guest100718

Ding wasnt at his best in the 1st session but Ronnie has been amazing all week. He seems to have found a new love for the game this season.

Jimbooo

Challenge Tour Pro
www.gosimply.com
Certainly looks lie he means business at the moment. The screw back shot he played Left handed on the final Red of the maximum is one of the best positional shots I have ever seen.

I think it was a tad lucky to get on the black as he did - there was a lot that could have gone wrong positionally with that shot. The safer shot would probably have been to bounce on the bottom cushion and off again. Still a great break tho, the man is incredible. Can't see him losing this year's WC in a few weeks.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Great snooker player, just a shame he comes across as a bit of a dick.

I've got no great love for Ronnie O'Sullivan but isn't he like many others at the top of his game and is a "flawed genius"? I would put him in the category of people such as George Best and Gazza who were unbelievable in their field but flawed as human beings. Could also probably include Maradona and Zidane in the list.

Is there a reason that footballers spring easily to mind in the list of flawed geniuses? I suppose Tiger Woods could be included for his indiscretions as well.