RIP Seve :(

D

Deleted member 1740

Very sad news and a great loss to our wonderful game, he was inspirational, a leader and a gentleman.

Rest In Peace Seve.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Re: RIP Seve

RIP Seve,

I will always remember your mastery and shot making.

If you ever get a chance to play Crans -sur _Siere check out the plaque on the 18th, where he conjured up a shot over the swimming pool to the green .

iwtuk

Assistant Pro
Visit site

A tragic loss to both golf and non golf fans alike. An inspiration to millions; he will be sadly missed.

MashieNiblick

Tour Winner
Visit site
I just feel so sad. :(

He did so much for golf and gave us so many great moments. He will be remembered for as long as the game is played.

Thank you Seve.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site

Whilst working at a golf event some time ago I was fortunate to get close enough to Seve to ask for an autograph. I only had a till receipt in my pocket and asked him to sign the back of it, he did it no problem and he joked that I was getting him to pay my bill.

The man is a true legend and he's legacy will last forever.

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
Nobody could manufacture a shot like Seve and never will we see his like again. Absolute genius on the golf course and a truly sad day.

May he get to play the great course in the sky and take the money off God with an unbelievable up and down on the last

TaylormadePhil

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I shall be wearing black on the golf course today. My wife only married me, because she said I looked like him..

without his golf, he was a fantastic man, with his golf clubs, he was a genius.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh no. So so sad to hear this news.

Such charisma you couldn't take your eyes off him, either on or off the course, and it has been so gut wrenching to watch his physical decline over the last few years.

I'll shed a wee tear today, I think.

R.I.P.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Without doubt I'd never have played the game without seeing Seve on the telly. A gifted genius, a maverick, a swashbuckler, a hero, an icon, a man of the people and in my eyes THE best golfer ever

Adrena1in

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It's not often I get all emotional about the passing of a celebrity or famous sportsman, but there have been tears today. A bona fide hero and truly a great man. He will be sorely missed. :'(