RickG Memorial Trophy Day (Coventry Golf Club)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I have no broadband for a few days so will update matters arising at the weekend.

Only a few weeks away, I gather everyone is still 100% available.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Thank you for the extra payments :thup:

If at any time you want to pay the balance (£20) to the same account you did for the deposit, please feel free to do so. It would help to save time on the day not having to collect any cash when you register your arrival, but if you still want to do that, it's not a problem, just an option ;)

1/ Fish**
2/ Imurg*
3/ Fragger*
4/ Liverpoolphil**
5/ Grumpyjock**
6/ Richart**
7/ Pokerjoke**
8/ Paperboy**
9/ Bluewolf**
10/ Stu c**
11/ GG26**
12/ wrighty1874*
13/ NWJocko**
14/ GregBWFC**
15/ Blue in Munich**
16/ Captainron*
17/ Junior**
18/ Midnight**
19/ Old Skier**
20/ Franco**
21/ Crow**
22/ PNWokingham**
23/ The Autumn Wind**
24/ Crazyface**
25/ Mrs Crazyface** (playing with Mr CF)
26/ Birchy*
27/ Radbourne2010**
28/ mikejohnchapman**
29/ PIng**
30/ Upsidedown**
31/ full-throttle**
32/ golfmmad**
33/ Drive4Show*
34/ wookie**
35/ CVG*
36/ PCWOX*
37/ Jobr1850**
38/ adasko**
39/ Mike Harris GM**
40/ Bill Elliott GM**
41/ Rob Smith GM**
42/ Michael Weston GM**
43/ James Mason GM**
44/ Liverbirdie**
45/ Rosecott**
46/ TXL**
47/ Coventry Golf Club Captain (Tim Barmby)
48/ Liam Robinson (Challenge Tour Pro)**

This is now CLOSED, tee times will be announced tomorrow.

Unfortunately after contacting The Mid Amateur Tour some 3 months ago, I have endured 2 months of broken promises and assurances regarding the sponsorship for the 1st Tee and even the individuals green fee.

As such all links and acknowledgments previously given to The Mid Amateur Tour are currently being removed and MR Jason Morris will no longer be attending.

Anyone with any doubts about not being able to attend PLEASE contact me ASAP, I cannot obtain any refunds from today, but its not just the finances, it's more about having to rejig the tee groups which could cause minor issues for me.

Thank you.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Ya boo sucks to the mid-amateur tour, looks like they have royally peed you about, Rob.

I'm still in mate, beers on the Friday night for me as well. Not sure if Birchy has changed his double to a twin yet, maybe he's going to get me drunk then give me the glad-eye.:p

D

Deleted member 1740

Fishy, i'll struggle to get there before 11am so if you could, put me out near the back please.

Ny swan.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
We have currently raised £864.89 towards my £750.00 target for The British Heart Foundation, and with £200.00 Gift Aid taken into consideration we are just over the £1,000.00 mark, and even taking a full 5% off for the JG costs, we should still finish with a comfortable 4 figure mark, especially with a few more fun challenges that will help raise a few more £££'s on the day :whoo:

So thank you to everyone who has donated, whether it be in conjunction with sponsoring a hole, a challenge or simply making a donation because of the day :thup:

All sponsorship/donations and anything raised on the day through raffles, blackouts and a possible auction have already and will be going to the charity of the day which Karen (Rick's wife) has chosen, and is the British Heart Foundation.

All pledges/donations/sponsorships are to be paid directly to my Just Giving page HERE and is in my signature.

The 1st tee is back available to sponsor, who would like to step in and sponsor it for as little as £10 :eek: but of course you can sponsor it for more if you'd like, it is the 1st tee after all :smirk:

Sponsor a Tee

1/
2/ Fundy*
3/ Old Skier*
4/ Upsidedown*
5/ JamesR*
6/ Pauldj42*
7/ BigSlice*
8/ BIM (snr)*
9/ BIM (boss)*
10/ Full_Throttle*
11/ BlueWolf*
12/ BlueWolf / Junior*
13/ AnotherDouble*
14/ Lincoln Quaker*
15/ Twire*
16/ pokerjoke*
17/ Wrighty1874*
18/ Captainron*

Nearest the Pin

5th/ Martin Sutliff, Coventry GC Pro Shop*
7th/ Martin Sutliff, Coventry GC Pro Shop*
15th/ Martin Sutliff, Coventry GC Pro Shop*
17th/ Martin Sutliff, Coventry GC Pro Shop*

Longest Drives

6th/ 2blue*
16th/ Huds1475*

Nearest the Pin in 2

12th/ PhilTheFragger*

£1 will be donated for all 2's on any par 3

5th/7th/15th/17th/ AnotherDouble

I have had these ribbons made which I hope you all won't mind wearing on the day.

View attachment 25167

Those paying balances on the day for anything outstanding please bring CASH as I have already paid the club in full and so it's owed to me, thank you :thup:

Thank you for all your support, this is going to be a great day with lots more surprises still to be announced :thup:

Last edited:

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Robin, put me down to sponsor the 1st Tee. Having played Mid-Amateur Tour for a number of years I’m perplexed (& frankly embarrassed) at their behaviour. The Tour was dear to Rick as well & it was on that Tour Rick convinced me to start getting involved in a greater degree with GM Forum. Great times & great memories...💭

Let me know how you want this paid in due course.
Regards,
Mark

P.s. Class idea on the ribbons 👏
We have currently raised £864.89 towards my £750.00 target for The British Heart Foundation, and with £200.00 Gift Aid taken into consideration we are just over the £1,000.00 mark, and even taking a full 5% off for the JG costs, we should still finish with a comfortable 4 figure mark, especially with a few more fun challenges that will help raise a few more £££'s on the day :whoo:

So thank you to everyone who has donated, whether it be in conjunction with sponsoring a hole, a challenge or simply making a donation because of the day :thup:

All sponsorship/donations and anything raised on the day through raffles, blackouts and a possible auction have already and will be going to the charity of the day which Karen (Rick's wife) has chosen, and is the British Heart Foundation.

All pledges/donations/sponsorships are to be paid directly to my Just Giving page HERE and is in my signature.

The 1st tee is back available to sponsor, who would like to step in and sponsor it for as little as £10 :eek: but of course you can sponsor it for more if you'd like, it is the 1st tee after all :smirk:

Sponsor a Tee

1/
2/ Fundy*
3/ Old Skier*
4/ Upsidedown*
5/ JamesR*
6/ Pauldj42*
7/ BigSlice*
8/ BIM (snr)*
9/ BIM (boss)*
10/ Full_Throttle*
11/ BlueWolf*
12/ BlueWolf / Junior*
13/ AnotherDouble*
14/ Lincoln Quaker*
15/ Twire*
16/ pokerjoke*
17/ Wrighty1874*
18/ Captainron*

Nearest the Pin

5th/ Martin Sutliff, Coventry GC Pro Shop*
7th/ Martin Sutliff, Coventry GC Pro Shop*
15th/ Martin Sutliff, Coventry GC Pro Shop*
17th/ Martin Sutliff, Coventry GC Pro Shop*

Longest Drives

6th/ 2blue*
16th/ Huds1475*

Nearest the Pin in 2

12th/ PhilTheFragger*

£1 will be donated for all 2's on any par 3

5th/7th/15th/17th/ AnotherDouble

I have had these ribbons made which I hope you all won't mind wearing on the day.

View attachment 25167

Those paying balances on the day for anything outstanding please bring CASH as I have already paid the club in full and so it's owed to me, thank you :thup:

Thank you for all your support, this is going to be a great day with lots more surprises still to be announced :thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
11.00/ Fish/ Mike Harris GM/ Liam Robinson (Pro) / Bluewolf

11.08/ Bill Elliott GM/ Liverbirdie/ PhilTheFragger/ Captainron

11.16/ Rob Smith GM/ The Autumn Wind/ BlueInMunich/ Old Skier

11.24/ Michael Weston GM/ Liverpoolphil/ Rosecott/ Junior

11.32/ TXL/ Tim Barmby(CGC Capt)/ Upsidedown/NWJocko

11.40/ Imurg/GregBWFC/ GG26/ PNWokingham

11.48/ mikejohnchapman/ Midnight/ Drive4Show/ Radbourne2010

11.56/ Richart/ wrighty1874/ Birchy/ PCWOX*

12.04/ Pokerjoke/ adasko/ Crow/ CVG/

12.12/ Jobr1850/ Grumpyjock/ wookie/ PaperBoy

12.20/ Ping/ Franco/ Crazyface/ Mrs Crazyface

12.28/ James Mason GM/ full-throttle/ golfmad/ Stu c/

We should get ahead of those tee times, but 8 minute intervals is our normal medal gaping.

Registration is from 09.00hrs, earlier if you want as I'll be there. Please arrive in plenty of time, ideally well before the first tee time so I have nothing to worry about and can enjoy the day myself.

There is plenty to do before you go out, there will be a fun Putting Competition and an inflatable Golf Darts competition, so please bring plenty of change (£1 coins) for these challenges to win more prizes, there is a raffle and some 'on course' fines plus lots of practice area to warm up if you're feeling competitive.

So please arrive well before my tee time at 11am, I've put a lot into this, it's all I'm asking of you :thup:

Anything you want to bring along will be warmly appreciated, bottles of wine, beer, prizes you don't want that are naff etc, anything to help boost the raffle table :cool:

Thank you.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Robin, put me down to sponsor the 1st Tee. Having played Mid-Amateur Tour for a number of years I’m perplexed (& frankly embarrassed) at their behaviour. The Tour was dear to Rick as well & it was on that Tour Rick convinced me to start getting involved in a greater degree with GM Forum. Great times & great memories...💭

Let me know how you want this paid in due course.
Regards,
Mark

P.s. Class idea on the ribbons 👏

Thanks Mark, I've had a PM from Hobbit in the night also, so if you both want to share it I'm fine that if you 2 are, it's more for the charity :thup:

Payment to the JG site in my siggy stating 'Donation Mark', add Gift Aid and I'll know what's it's for.

Radbourne2010

Challenge Tour Pro
www.mmksolutions.co.uk
Great work Fish! Looking forward to the day already :whoo: :thup:
11.00/ Fish/ Mike Harris GM/ Liam Robinson (Pro) / Bluewolf

11.08/ Bill Elliott GM/ Liverbirdie/ PhilTheFragger/ Captainron

11.16/ Rob Smith GM/ The Autumn Wind/ BlueInMunich/ Old Skier

11.24/ Michael Weston GM/ Liverpoolphil/ Rosecott/ Junior

11.32/ TXL/ Tim Barmby(CGC Capt)/ Upsidedown/NWJocko

11.40/ Imurg/GregBWFC/ GG26/ PNWokingham

11.48/ mikejohnchapman/ Midnight/ Drive4Show/ Radbourne2010

11.56/ Richart/ wrighty1874/ Birchy/ PCWOX*

12.04/ Pokerjoke/ adasko/ Crow/ CVG/

12.12/ Jobr1850/ Grumpyjock/ wookie/ PaperBoy

12.20/ Ping/ Franco/ Crazyface/ Mrs Crazyface

12.28/ James Mason GM/ full-throttle/ golfmad/ Stu c/

We should get ahead of those tee times, but 8 minute intervals is our normal medal gaping.

Registration is from 09.00hrs, earlier if you want as I'll be there. Please arrive in plenty of time, ideally well before the first tee time so I have nothing to worry about and can enjoy the day myself.

There is plenty to do before you go out, there will be a fun Putting Competition and an inflatable Golf Darts competition, so please bring plenty of change (£1 coins) for these challenges to win more prizes, there is a raffle and some 'on course' fines plus lots of practice area to warm up if you're feeling competitive.

So please arrive well before my tee time at 11am, I've put a lot into this, it's all I'm asking of you :thup:

Anything you want to bring along will be warmly appreciated, bottles of wine, beer, prizes you don't want that are naff etc, anything to help boost the raffle table :cool:

Thank you.

D

Deleted member 1740

Thanks fishy, i feel sorry for Bill Elliott though.