RickG Memorial Trophy Day (Coventry Golf Club)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I have made an error in only announcing 5 places being available as we are in fourballs :eek:

As such, should you wish to play with a GM Staffer, which other than 1 tee time, will be going off at the start, please add your name and 'donate' only £10.00 to the Just Giving site where you'll find the link in my signature.

PLEASE only state 'Donation (GM Staffer)' in the remarks as your not getting anything in return and as such can claim Gift Aid.

Please copy & paste when adding your name..

1/ Fish*
2/ full_throttle*
3/ Liverbirdie*
4/ The Autumn Wind*
5/ Old Skier*
6/ Rosecott
7/ Stu C
8/ Blue in Munich
9/ Golfmmad
10/
11/
12/
13/
14/

thank you.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Keep the deposits coming in please, I’m looking to finalise the numbers with the club very soon and I need to be 100% that everyone on this list is still coming, then I can start working on the playing groups & tee times.

Thank you.

1/ Fish**
2/ Imurg*
3/ Fragger*
4/ Liverpoolphil**
5/ Grumpyjock*
6/ Richart**
7/ Pokerjoke**
8/ Paperboy**
9/ Bluewolf**
10/ Stu c*
11/ GG26**
12/ wrighty1874*
13/ NWJocko**
14/ GregBWFC**
15/ Blue in Munich**
16/ Captainron
17/ Junior**
18/ Midnight**
19/ Old Skier**
20/ Franco*
21/ Crow**
22/ PNWokingham**
23/ The Autumn Wind**
24/ Crazyface**
25/ Mrs Crazyface** (playing with Mr CF)
26/ Val (TBC)
27/ Birchy*
28/ Radbourne2010**
29/ mikejohnchapman**
30/ PIng**
31/ Upsidedown**
32/ full-throttle**
33/ Jason Morris 'MidAm'
34/ golfmmad**
35/ Drive4Show*
36/ wookie**
37/ CVG*
38/ Cake*
39/ PCWOX*
40/ Jobr1850**
41/ adasko**
42/ Mike Harris GM**
43/ Bill Elliott GM**
44/ Rob Smith GM**
45/ Michael Weston GM**
46/ James Mason GM**
47/ Liverbirdie**
48/ Rosecott**
49/ TXL**

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I am being offered some items (clubs at present) that are in very good (nearly new) condition that people are happy to donate.

If you have any item that you are prepared & happy to donate that is in very good condition that I can either raffle or auction on the day, then please PM me and run it by me.

All proceeds raised from these donations will go direct to The British Heart Foundation.

Thank you.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I have made an error in only announcing 5 places being available as we are in fourballs :eek:

As such, should you wish to play with a GM Staffer, which other than 1 tee time, will be going off at the start, please add your name and 'donate' only £10.00 to the Just Giving site where you'll find the link in my signature.

PLEASE only state 'Donation (GM Staffer)' in the remarks as your not getting anything in return and as such can claim Gift Aid.

1/ Fish*
2/ full_throttle*
3/ Liverbirdie*
4/ The Autumn Wind*
5/ Old Skier*
6/ Rosecott
7/ Stu C*
8/ Blue in Munich*
9/ Golfmmad*
10/
11/
12/
13/
14/
15/

Would be really nice to fill these :thup:

* = denotes payment received.

thank you.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
We have not only reached my £750.00 target for The British Heart Foundation, but with Gift Aid taken into consideration we are just short of £1,000.00 and with a couple more pledges still to come in, we will pass the 4 figure mark :whoo:

So thank you to everyone who has donated, whether it be in conjunction with sponsoring a hole, a challenge or simply making a donation because of the day :thup:

All sponsorship/donations and anything raised on the day through raffles, blackouts and a possible auction will be going to the charity of the day which Karen (Rick's wife) has chosen, and is the British Heart Foundation.

All pledges/donations/sponsorships are to be paid directly to my Just Giving page HERE and is in my signature.

This is not for the £40 to play, of which most of you have now paid either the deposit or paid in full, again thank you for those swift payments, it helps massively as I'm handing over £2,600.00 to the club next week.

Sponsor a Tee

We’re on course to raising over £1,000.00 :cool:

1/
2/ Fundy*
3/ Old Skier*
4/ Upsidedown*
5/ JamesR*
6/ Pauldj42*
7/ BigSlice*
8/ BIM (snr)*
9/ BIM (boss)*
10/ Full_Throttle*
11/ BlueWolf*
12/ BlueWolf / Junior*
13/ AnotherDouble*
14/ Lincoln Quaker*
15/ Twire*
16/ pokerjoke*
17/ Wrighty1874*
18/ Captainron*

Nearest the Pin

5th/ Martin Sutliff, Coventry GC Pro Shop*
7th/ Martin Sutliff, Coventry GC Pro Shop*
15th/ Martin Sutliff, Coventry GC Pro Shop*
17th/ Martin Sutliff, Coventry GC Pro Shop*

Longest Drives

6th/ 2blue*
16th/ Huds1475*

Nearest the Pin in 2

12th/ PhilTheFragger*

Lowest score on all par 3's

5th/7th/15th/17th/ AnotherDouble

I have had these ribbons made which I hope you all won't mind wearing on the day.

View attachment 25167

Those paying balances on the day for anything outstanding please bring CASH as I will have already paid the club in full and so it's owed to me, thank you :thup:

If you want to create a specific challenge and either sponsor or supply a prize for it, please contact me to discuss.

Thank you for all your support, this is going to be a great day :thup:

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Robin don't know how I was thinking the lowest scores on par 3 would work so change it and I will sponsor £1 for every 2 on a par 3

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Robin don't know how I was thinking the lowest scores on par 3 would work so change it and I will sponsor £1 for every 2 on a par 3

I thought you meant accumulative, hence why I’ve put all 4 of them down.

But if you want to change it to 2’s that’s fine 👍

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site

1/ Fish*
2/ full_throttle*
3/ Liverbirdie*
4/ The Autumn Wind*
5/ Old Skier*
6/ Rosecott
7/ Stu C*
8/ Blue in Munich*
9/ Golfmmad*
10/
11/
12/
13/
14/
15/

thank you.

Hi Robin

I'll play with a staffer. I'll ping £10 across tonight.

Andy.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Should you wish to play with a GM Staffer, which other than 1 tee time will be going off at the start, please add your name and 'donate' only £10.00 to the Just Giving site where you'll find the link in my signature.

1/ Fish*
2/ full_throttle*
3/ Liverbirdie*
4/ The Autumn Wind*
5/ Old Skier*
6/ Rosecott
7/ Stu C*
8/ Blue in Munich*
9/ Golfmmad*
10/ Junior
11/ Captainron
12/ Liverpoolphil
13/
14/
15/

thank you.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Should you wish to play with a GM Staffer, which other than 1 tee time will be going off at the start, please add your name and 'donate' only £10.00 to the Just Giving site where you'll find the link in my signature.

1/ Fish*
2/ full_throttle*
3/ Liverbirdie*
4/ The Autumn Wind*
5/ Old Skier*
6/ Rosecott
7/ Stu C*
8/ Blue in Munich*
9/ Golfmmad*
10/ Junior
11/ Captainron
12/ Liverpoolphil
13/
14/
15/

thank you.

Paid !

Fish

Banned
Visit site

1/ Fish*
2/ full_throttle*
3/ Liverbirdie*
4/ The Autumn Wind*
5/ Old Skier*
6/ Rosecott
7/ Stu C*
8/ Blue in Munich*
9/ Golfmmad*
10/ Junior*
11/ Captainron
12/ Liverpoolphil
13/ Bluewolf
14/ Jason Morris*
15/

Would be really nice to fill these, only 1 spot left :thup:

thank you.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Robin, I reckon you could raise a lot of money by getting people to pay NOT to play with me :eek::D