11/ Full_throttle
12/ 2Blue
13/ Bigfoot

TBC/Reserve
Golfer1994

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is this open to golfers without an "official" handicap? I haven't actually had the clubs out of the garage for the last two years but am looking to start playing again although I won't be joining a club initially so won't get a handicap. Obviously I wouldn't expect to be able to win a prize if I had a decent round but normally take August off work so might be able to make it.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Is this open to golfers without an "official" handicap? I haven't actually had the clubs out of the garage for the last two years but am looking to start playing again although I won't be joining a club initially so won't get a handicap. Obviously I wouldn't expect to be able to win a prize if I had a decent round but normally take August off work so might be able to make it.

Yes, anyone on the forum is welcome, and dependant on numbers nearer the day, +1’s also. We’ll simply have a chat and agree on a number (handicap) to play off on the day.

The Autumn Wind

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Obviously it’s a long way off Robin, but if you have any spare slots for guests nearer the day, please let me know and I will be able to help fill them.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
1/ Fish
2/ Upsidedown
3/ Twire
4/ Old Skier
5/ Fragger
6/ PIng
7/ Crow
8/ adasko
9/ GG26
10/ The Autumn Wind
11/ Full_throttle
12/ 2Blue
13/ Bigfoot
14/ Crazyface
15/ Mrs Crazyface

Just one question. On the longest drives the ladies tees are a long way up and wifey was furious for not winning one. Would it have counted? Oh, and can you have some of the bunkers filled in for her. It really affected her ability to score well. (y) Ooops that's two questions now.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
When the ladies tees are 80+ yards ahead of the whites on those 2 par 5 holes, I personally think you can’t have the same longest drives for both men & ladies.

If we can attract at least 4 ladies then I’m happy to put in a ladies longest drive prize of their own.

As a flip, the ladies have a distinc advantage over the men on the 4 nearest the pins as they are again much shorter for the ladies, so there are 4 extra opportunities their for ladies!

As for the bunkers, well you’ll have the option of the new rules next year to be able to take a drop outside under penalty if you find any too difficult to get out of.

If anyone has a playing wife/partner theyd like to bring, they’ll be very welcome.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
When the ladies tees are 80+ yards ahead of the whites on those 2 par 5 holes, I personally think you can’t have the same longest drives for both men & ladies.

If we can attract at least 4 ladies then I’m happy to put in a ladies longest drive prize of their own.

As a flip, the ladies have a distinc advantage over the men on the 4 nearest the pins as they are again much shorter for the ladies, so there are 4 extra opportunities their for ladies!

As for the bunkers, well you’ll have the option of the new rules next year to be able to take a drop outside under penalty if you find any too difficult to get out of.

If anyone has a playing wife/partner theyd like to bring, they’ll be very welcome.

I think you've gone a bit defensive Fish. I was just bantering mate. I'm not a trouble causer. Life is too short.

One more question though, just in case we're passing your place any time soon, could we use the voucher as a two ball?

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Not defensive at all, just answering your questions.

Yes, the flyer I had made is a voucher you can use for a 2, 3 or 4-ball at the pro rota rate of the 4-ball voucher of £100, so it’s £25 per player as per my Pro’s (Martin) kind offer.

It can always be used mid-week, mainly Wednesdays & Thursdays but it’s always best to phone as we can have many visitors at times.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Polite nudge for this, please update the list if anything has changed or you can now commit, there were a lot of commitments early on in the thread who still haven’t put their name down.

Thank you.

Homer

Visit site
Polite nudge for this, please update the list if anything has changed or you can now commit, there were a lot of commitments early on in the thread who still haven’t put their name down.

Thank you.

Isn’t this is happening at Tandridge in September now?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Isn’t this is happening at Tandridge in September now?

No mate this is a separate meet from the H4H one at Tandridge.
It was started last year by Fish to remember RickG who passed away a couple of years ago.
Rick was a Forum Stalwart, all round good bloke and a really good player, he also started the H4H meets with Richart ,

Hope that clears it up👍