Returning To The Forum Back Benches.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Was it a voluntary thing or just time to change things up a bit ?
Totally voluntary decision, I've been doing it for the last 10 or 11 years and for the last 3 or 4 years, I've had to deal with most of the stuff that happens as I was on more than any of the other mods
and as I said earlier, it had turned into "The Fragger Show", which isnt good for me or the forum. Also there is a fair bit of personal abuse gone on over the years and also I have lost friends who have been Fraggered and havent appreciated the experience.
So I told admin my intentions about 6 weeks ago, the mods put their heads together and tapped up a few likely candidates, hence 4 new mods, who will be really good.

Also I have lost count of the times I have written a reply to something and then thought "you cant say that you're a Mod" so it will be nice to get stuck in a bit more (y)

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Totally voluntary decision, I've been doing it for the last 10 or 11 years and for the last 3 or 4 years, I've had to deal with most of the stuff that happens as I was on more than any of the other mods
and as I said earlier, it had turned into "The Fragger Show", which isnt good for me or the forum. Also there is a fair bit of personal abuse gone on over the years and also I have lost friends who have been Fraggered and havent appreciated the experience.
So I told admin my intentions about 6 weeks ago, the mods put their heads together and tapped up a few likely candidates, hence 4 new mods, who will be really good.

Also I have lost count of the times I have written a reply to something and then thought "you cant say that you're a Mod" so it will be nice to get stuck in a bit more (y)
the gloves are off now mate 🤛 😂

paddyjk

Banned
Visit site

Say what you think now mate.... All within the rules ofc 😜

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site

Now I’m wondering how long it will be till fragger gets “shired”

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
So hijack my thread 😁😁
Fully Understand David, you were a mod before me and outlasted me ( by a day or 2)
Well done Sir, much respect 🫡

Don’t be a stranger mate 👍