Retrieving Ball Safely without touching the flagstick

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Felt robbed twice today by the inserts, ball seemed to roll round on it and then come out.

Didn’t give them to myself though, shouldn’t have hit them so hard if I wanted it to stay in.
I had one lip out on Saturday where it definitely would have dropped in a regular-depth hole. And I lost the comp by one shot to my mate as well. Felt a bit hard done by but tried to tell myself if that's what it takes that we're actually allowed to play then so be it.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
We changed from the B&Q foam lagging stuff to a manual lift mechanism thing that went round the pole.

However these made the shaft too big and there have been reports of lots of bounce outs, so they have ditched them.

But rather than going back to the perfectly fine B&Q option. They now have the light blue foam stuff which fortunately is a good 1 1/2 inches below ground. Not like Wexham where they are 1/2 inch below the surface and balls just run off

55ripgolf73

Visit site
We have the "Flagstick Wheels" in place now - no more bounce outs :)
Been in several weeks with no complaints from any members - at £50 for a set total bargain compared with most methods which have not proved effective.
Drop them an email at flagstickwheels@outlook.com - sure they will send images/samples for you to try - very helpful and quick dispatch - seem to work on all types of flagsticks - so simple they work!