Result Of The Season

Colonel Bogey

Visit site
Start of December we decided to bite the bullet and get Virgin TV back in again, Freeview was crap and after some negotiation between me and Virgin overseas we were to have the middle size Tv and BB up to 108mb. BUT. They needed to speak to the "Account Holder" which is the wife, don't ask... So a few days later she's on the blower to them and the person then offered the super megga TV, HOLY MOLEY i sat opposite nodding like something that nods for England. So a week later everythings installed (£35 for this) but package is £39 a month. BUT....OH NO, only basic TV!!!! Back on to Virgin. Big ranting row...lost the will to live and cut them off. Then, to day, after a chat on Sunday dinner over this, my lads wife said she, when in dispute with them, always says check the telephone call records. So I rang again and demanded to speak to cancellations, you get English speaking people, after a long chat with the bloke and telling him (demanding) to check the call records they did.
He then rang back.....guess what? The overseas lady offered the megga TV ( incorrectly and the supervisor has sent a strongly worded e mail to them, I'll bet he has!!!!)

We've got the pigging megga TV (230 channels Bt sports but no sky) for........£39 for the next 12 months!!!!!!

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER!!!

MERRY TV CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
We had similar problem with aerlingus when they overcharged us . They couldnt retrieve our call seemingly ..

We took case to data commissioner aerlingus agreed to full refund on one condition.. that we drop case with data com .

Took over 2 years but we wouldnt let it go