Restaurant recommendations London

G1z1

Visit site
You better check what their Covid-19 rules are with regards to the unvaccinated, they might not let you in.
Is that even a thing or are you just trying to be funny ? I am staying at the ritz so that will be fine, booked it over the phone and didn’t ask any questions about vaccines and dont see any nice restaurants anywhere in the world asking someone’s vaccine history.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Slight hijack, any curry house recommendations near the Liverpool Street station area? Dashoom is one I've heard of, any more?
If you don't want posh, the Dilchad on Widegate Street is really good. Or if you want incredible but cheap food in a real basic environment, the Halal on St Marks Street near Aldgate East is the place to go. Used to work round the corner and it was a magical place!

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Is that even a thing or are you just trying to be funny ? I am staying at the ritz so that will be fine, booked it over the phone and didn’t ask any questions about vaccines and dont see any nice restaurants anywhere in the world asking someone’s vaccine history.

if your at the Ritz try the breakfast at The Wolseley, great start to the day.

https://www.thewolseley.com/

G1z1

Visit site
C22538A1-6C36-4DC1-82C7-D33AC929B0F9.jpeg2808CFF1-298A-43CD-BD80-CD1B35E0636A.jpeg3F19E743-F590-4745-BB25-F08F455E57A9.jpeg4EABB0C7-0716-4CFC-9F15-7C208C5D4746.jpeg
Got back last night from london trip. Food was pretty good everywhere except park chinois, found it just very average although the restaurant was lovely inside and i did enjoy the live music that was nice. Hakkasan is much better IMO.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site

G1z1

Visit site
Take it you aren't eating for the rest of the month judging by the size of those servings!?!?!
Put on 4lbs in 4 days lol played golf this morning and then planned to go gym but i am in bed watching james bond. Diet starts monday

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Another vote for Hawksmoor - we ate in the one at Seven Dials on Monday and the steak was fantastic - they also do a corkage deal on Mondays in all their restaurants - bring your own wine for a fiver corkage.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
If you don't want posh, the Dilchad on Widegate Street is really good. Or if you want incredible but cheap food in a real basic environment, the Halal on St Marks Street near Aldgate East is the place to go. Used to work round the corner and it was a magical place!
Dishoom is good and so is dilchad.
halal was my local when I worked on Mansell street. I don’t think they could’ve got any more tables in if They tried but the food was top notch

4LEX

Visit site

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Anyone dined at Browns in Covent Garden? I’m having a night in London next weekend and fancied trying it.
Browns is perfectly adequate food without being great. It's nice enough but nothing special. If you want to go all out in Covent Garden, Balthazar is very very good.

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Browns is perfectly adequate food without being great. It's nice enough but nothing special. If you want to go all out in Covent Garden, Balthazar is very very good.

Been Balthazar before and as you say, very nice, also enjoyed The Ivy Grill. Just wanted to try somewhere else. I’ve booked a table but am still undecided.