Research

amirhb

Visit site
Dear fellow golfers,

I'm newly registered on here and wanted to know if conducting simple research for a new golfing e-book was permitted on the forum?

I have read the rules and there doesn't seem to be anything in there that says that its not allowed. But I wanted to ask the question outright as I want to be respectful.

Many thanks
Amir

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Welcome along and many well done for asking first. There have been many that have just stuck all sorts of weid and wonderful stuff up as a first post and wonder why it got removed. Have you got any more information. Sounds interesting

amirhb

Visit site
Auto Response - he is away until Monday. Hopefully he will give me the green light. Until then, I hope you guys have a great weekend.
Amir

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and I echo what HJS said about asking first. Most people here are really helpful and I'm sure that if it's help or advice you want you've come to the right place, what we don't like is overt selling for the first post.

Despite his liking to be called Sweet Cheeks, Mike is one fair and nice guy

amirhb

Visit site
Thanks Chris. It is advice and opinions I am seeking, so fingers crossed it'll be all good.

As well as sweet cheeks, I signed off with a 'x' - didnt think it could hurt ;)

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Hi Amir,

Welcome along.

As an extra bit of help, should Sweet Cheeks give you the green light, make sure you tell us why you're doing this research, what you'll use the results for, and promise to (and then do) put the results/outcome on here too. These are often the most commonly asked questions when someone posts a survey like yours.

amirhb

Visit site
Hi Bratty, thanks for the note.

I'll have absolutely no problem being 100% transparent should I get the green light!

Have a great weekend,
A.

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Welcome to the forum and I echo what HJS said about asking first. Most people here are really helpful and I'm sure that if it's help or advice you want you've come to the right place, what we don't like is overt selling for the first post.

Despite his liking to be called Sweet Cheeks, Mike is one fair and nice guy

Creep ;)