Remote Control Golf Trolleys.

Dave3498

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Has anyone had experience of remote control golf trolleys? I am thinking of buying one and I wondered whether anyone could recommend a manufacturer based on what they have seen or heard about them. Your feedback would be appreciated.

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I played with a guy here in Spain who had one. He controlled his trolley with a remote control like the ones we have for the telly. However, his game was crap!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Can't see the point, you spend most of the time steering it with the remote, it would be easier to push it. They also beep every time the remote is pushed (at least the ones I have seen do), and since this is every 30s or so it drives me nuts.

The ones that can follow you are quite cool tho'.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I got one of these bad boys for fathers day and to be honest I was a little embarassed when i first used it as I got the pi55 ripped out me, but, I got the last laugh as the lightening started and I was 30 yards away from my full set on conductors while the other bloke were brickin' it. Ha Ha

Dave3498

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thanks for your replies. I've bought one now. Haven't tried it on the course yet, only in the garden. It free-wheels very well, and it can be used as a normal powered trolley. The controller doesn't beep. I'll let you know how I get on with it.

B

birdieman

I have gone the opposite way and reverted from a powacaddy to carrying the sticks again, got fed up with all the palaver of negotiating steps and going round greens instead of walking across them etc. Had a stand bag on holiday to save space in the car and found I preferred carrying th eclubs, much simpler.