Reed throws Tee at Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam6177

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got to love the media hyping the PGA versus LIV whenever they can.

I wasn't sure which person I disliked more between reed and McIlroy, but this has made up my mind.... Cannot stand McIlroy one little bit.

Barking_Mad

Visit site
Bear in mind Rory has said there's no way he'd reconcile his relationship with Sergio in the last few days. Another example of his petulance - as far as I know Sergio isn't involved in any legal action directly with Rory, so why the beef?

Interesting Pelley has said that Sergio is still eligible for RC selection (although I can't see it happening).

'Petulance' vs the racist Spaniard who spits in the hole and damages greens?

Last edited:

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Reed subpoenas Rory on Christmas Eve for his court case, then comes up for a "friendly chat". ?

Reed and his lawyer are Suing anyone that says the slightest negative sentence about him.

....Reed serves Rory a subpoena on Christmas eve, ......

Now I don't know, and frankly don't care, but it may be worth noting that one of Golf Monthly's pieces is suggesting Rory may have been mistaken, muddling up Reed's (the person) thing against GC/Chamblee, and the organisation vs. organisation court thing going on.

If true, maybe keep a look out from the window ?????

Swango1980

Visit site
Stop talking absolute garbage Phil.
Start acting like an adult.
This made me laugh.

Only because in your previous post, you were proudly talking about always being polite and respectful to your neighbours despite battling it out on court. You never lower yourself to those standards.

Then you post this :)

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
This made me laugh.

Only because in your previous post, you were proudly talking about always being polite and respectful to your neighbours despite battling it out on court. You never lower yourself to those standards.

Then you post this :)

Correct, they wanted to do something I wasn’t happy with, I wasn’t prepared to argue etc and said we can let the powers that be decide, they were in my house during this.
I never fell out so to speak, It was basically if they agree with you crack on, if not, do what I’m asking, We won easily enough which what was expected as they were being unreasonable.
It was to do with Cast Iron guttering believe it or not ?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Having watched the video I've got to say I'm a little disappointed. I was expecting much more. Reed didn't throw a tee at McIlroy at all. He dropped a tee in his direction but it wasn't even close to him. Complete non-story.

Noooooo!!!

This is bigger than wullie smith at the oscars. Did you not read? It was a Four Aces tee... Four Aces! My gawd I can feel the burn from here :eek:

I am a bit confused why being subpoenaed (surely that's not the best way to spell that) as a witness isn't that tragic an occurrence. It means you saw or heard something that might be relevant to a legal action and they want to make sure you'll turn up to give that information so the case can be concluded quickly. Reed isn't suing Rory or taking Rory to court. what's Rory got to be upset about?

And after the 'bother' some lawyer had trying to deliver Tigers subpoena it probably makes sense to visit another high profile golfer when they're most likely to be at home and not on the course etc

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Now I don't know, and frankly don't care, but it may be worth noting that one of Golf Monthly's pieces is suggesting Rory may have been mistaken, muddling up Reed's (the person) thing against GC/Chamblee, and the organisation vs. organisation court thing going on.

If true, maybe keep a look out from the window ?????

That's why I asked BiMguy how many cases Reed had against Rory - there's only one I can find from briefly searching the tinternet, and the subpoena for that goes way back to Septemberish.
So Rory's statement of "he served me a Subpoena on Christmas Eve", is inaccurate, either through error or embellishment"

The subpoena thing is being used a pretty significant factor for those defending Rory of course.

It would seem that the one on Christmas Eve had nothing to do with Reed, other than it being from the same lawyer/legal company.

Swango1980

Visit site
That's why I asked BiMguy how many cases Reed had against Rory - there's only one I can find from briefly searching the tinternet, and the subpoena for that goes way back to Septemberish.
So Rory's statement of "he served me a Subpoena on Christmas Eve", is inaccurate, either through error or embellishment"

The subpoena thing is being used a pretty significant factor for those defending Rory of course.

It would seem that the one on Christmas Eve had nothing to do with Reed, other than it being from the same lawyer/legal company.
It's good to know that you know more about what is going on in McIlroy's life than Rory himself :)

I wonder how people's views would differ if Reed or DeChambeau ignored McIlroy?

It's nice this thread has been created, to really give LIV fans something to get their teeth stuck into :)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
One for the neutrals on here, if there is any. I posted the thread coz I thought it was childish and funny by both of them. But it seems the opinions on the ” non incident” show there is a LIV camp and Non LIV camp Which seem influence peoples well opinions. I have not really bothered with the LIV thread but is it really that bad on there that it spills onto this tongue in cheek thread.
PS am off on me tee chucking round in 10 mins so I won’t see the responses til later ?

D

Deleted member 1147

One for the neutrals on here, if there is any. I posted the thread coz I thought it was childish and funny by both of them. But it seems the opinions on the ” non incident” show there is a LIV camp and Non LIV camp Which seem influence peoples well opinions. I have not really bothered with the LIV thread but is it really that bad on there that it spills onto this tongue in cheek thread.
PS am off on me tee chucking round in 10 mins so I won’t see the responses til later ?
There are definitely two main camps, one on either extremity, and then the p'takers in the middle carrying on the tongue in cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.