Reed throws Tee at Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleveland52

Visit site
Before we moved to Spain I had a major fallout with a client, ended up in court. Right now, I'm working across the road from their house, and I know 100% that I'd acknowledge them if I saw them.

Rory has is reasons, but for me, they're not good enough - and it demonstrates again, that his character is flawed.
Add you to the list of naive......Rory doesn't have to socialize with someone that served him a subpoena.

D

Deleted member 15344

Can we please be better than this, it’s a non story......stop giving it oxygen.

Unfortunately right now whilst a certain tour has zero golf to talk about the fans of said tour and looking for anything to point fingers at the other tours

If it was the other way round there is no doubt that “Reed” would be ok to ignore someone

cleveland52

Visit site
Reed and his lawyer are Suing anyone that says the slightest negative sentence about him.

Under advice from counsel Rory was advised to say nothing to PReed.

So, let me get this straight........Reed serves Rory a subpoena on Christmas eve, flicks a tee at Rory for not acknowledging him.........and Rory's the bad guy Got it!

Only from a LIV fanatic......LOL!

Last edited:

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
Unfortunately right now whilst a certain tour has zero golf to talk about the fans of said tour and looking for anything to point fingers at the other tours

If it was the other way round there is no doubt that “Reed” would be ok to ignore someone

Stop talking absolute garbage Phil.
Start acting like an adult.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Can we please be better than this, its a non story......stop giving it oxygen.

To most people it’s an amusing encounter.
Then there are the LiV fans who have a taken it very personally on behalf of Reed and have taken it far too seriously. Then done the classic LiV thing of trying to spin it to make someone else the bad guy.
Which is even more amusing than the original incident.

D

Deleted member 15344

Stop talking absolute garbage Phil.
Start acting like an adult.

Of course it’s not garbage - look at the people making a meal of it and make the connection. It’s clear as day

It’s a nothing encounter being blown out of proportion by LIV golf fans because it’s involves a LIV golfer being ignored by one of the main players on the PGAT and ET

Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see why

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Of course it’s not garbage - look at the people making a meal of it and make the connection. It’s clear as day

It’s a nothing encounter being blown out of proportion by LIV golf fans because it’s involves a LIV golfer being ignored by one of the main players on the PGAT and ET

Blown out of proportion by the media...

Not everything is LIV golf fans fault :ROFLMAO:

evemccc

Visit site
Blown out of proportion by the media...

Not everything is LIV golf fans fault :ROFLMAO:

Agreed….

And not everyone who sees the hypocrisy, sycophancy, double-standards, cheer-leading and self-interest, and a severe lack of intellectual rigour from ‘golf-media’ and its leading lights, is a shill / ‘fan’ of LIV ?

Last edited:

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site

You’re making a meal of it and you hate LIV.
One thing your not is a rocket scientist ?

Marshy77

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Says more about you in some ways, I had a dispute that went to court with my neighbours, never once did I not be polite or not speak to them, we didn’t agree with something and let the courts decide, which they did in 20mins ?
Never lower yourself to that standards.

Why would I waste my time with someone I possibly didn't like, obviously got a grievance with or had no need or want to talk to. My standards are above someone who pathetically flicks a tee at me. My standards are already above that person.

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
The article on BBC by Iain Carter - arguably an organization and individual both against LIV - is clearly not pro-Reed..... I fail to see how the newsworthiness or media frenzy of this is somehow LIVs fault, other than it provides background to the 'story'. It is possible both can be b*ll*nds in this situation. Having read the BBC article it's clear our hero (who has no previous fallouts or high profile legal wranglings and isn't in a position of some power within any organization where he could be the target of the legal possibilities and therefore has no knowledge or expectation of such things) has been savagely set upon by the villain the night before Christmas.

It would seem Harry D is the only one to come out of this with any dignity.

evemccc

Visit site
Anything you say may be taken down.... etc
Rory did the right thing and said nothing in my opinion.
Reed was lucky it wasn't Poulter, he'd have probably wrapped a wedge around his neck.

Rory said nothing - apart from banging-on yet again about the internal personnel make-up on a golf tour that he’s not part of…(if you read Carter’s BBC article)

His arrogance is beginning to stick in the craw, and more than a bit

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Bear in mind Rory has said there's no way he'd reconcile his relationship with Sergio in the last few days. Another example of his petulance - as far as I know Sergio isn't involved in any legal action directly with Rory, so why the beef?

Interesting Pelley has said that Sergio is still eligible for RC selection (although I can't see it happening).

Status
Not open for further replies.