Reed throws Tee at Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Could the Patrick Reed fans please remind the room what the lawsuits he’s raised were regarding.

And, then maybe have a little think about why Rory might be a little cautious about even acknowledging his existence. As if his general behaviour wasn’t already enough!

Can you?

I know he took them to court to reveal information about the players meeting that they had, and I know Reed is suing Chamblee for defamation of character or something similar, but do we know what the subpoena was for on Christmas Eve?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
If there's two things golf course have plenty of its tee's and pencils... I fear this'll escalate with players getting tooled up with homemade crossbows

'On The Range' from Augusta will be a totally different programme :eek:

tee.jpg

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I think people need to get a bit of perspective here....
A man walks towards another to say Hello.....the other man doesn't want to talk to the first man - for whatever reason he has.
First man walks away..
End of story.......

Too many knickers are being twisted too tight......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Its really nothing to get excited about......
Time to chill.....

D

Deleted member 15344

I think people need to get a bit of perspective here....
A man walks towards another to say Hello.....the other man doesn't want to talk to the first man - for whatever reason he has.
First man walks away..
End of story.......

Too many knickers are being twisted too tight......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Its really nothing to get excited about......
Time to chill.....

As you say - nothing in it

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think Rory is completely right in everything he has said and done. If anything it's very composed. Why even acknowledge someone who is taking you to court?
If we weren't in an era of social media and court cases Reed would have got a box to face from someone by now and some manners put on him

D

Deleted member 15344

evemccc

Visit site
Christmas Eve is working day for many across the world - so what’s the date of it got to do with anything, just Rory playing for sympathy about Christmas etc

“I’m living in reality. I don’t know where he’s living” —- just constant petulant barbs for someone who’s done more than any other player on the PGA side to fan the flames…

And yet from the other side of his mouth he’ll talk about ‘building bridges’ and ‘harmony with the two sides coming together’

The sycophancy displayed towards him by Sky and the golf media establishment is quite laughable if it wasn’t cringe-inducing…NOTHING like how the cricket media treats its biggest players. Cricket coverage is far, far superior, measured and balanced

BrianM

Head Pro
Visit site
I wouldn't talk to someone who is taking me or part of a group of people taking me to court. Why would I want to?

Says more about you in some ways, I had a dispute that went to court with my neighbours, never once did I not be polite or not speak to them, we didn’t agree with something and let the courts decide, which they did in 20mins ?
Never lower yourself to that standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.