Reed throws Tee at Rory

Status
Not open for further replies.

evemccc

Visit site
@Liverpoolphil
It’s a relevant Q from the journalist to Rory, precisely because it is Rory who’s preached about the need for LIV and the PGA to ‘come together’ and ‘find a truce’ and other anodyne buzzwords — yet time and again it is McIlroy who’s stoked the flames in a way which Rahm, DJ, Xander haven’t

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Before we moved to Spain I had a major fallout with a client, ended up in court. Right now, I'm working across the road from their house, and I know 100% that I'd acknowledge them if I saw them.

Rory has is reasons, but for me, they're not good enough - and it demonstrates again, that his character is flawed.

D

Deleted member 15344

I know if it were Reed, Mickelson, DJ or Cam Smith who’d done that, your response would be quite different
Nope - same response
It’s a relevant Q from the journalist to Rory, precisely because it is Rory who’s preached about the need for LIV and the PGA to ‘come together’ and ‘find a truce’ and other anodyne buzzwords — yet time and again it is McIlroy who’s stoked the flames in a way which Rahm, DJ, Xander haven’t

it’s not a relevant question- it’s standard journalism trying to get some more soundbites from an incident that Rory doesn’t clearly want to talk about and who is to say that the issue between the two has nothing to do with LIV ?‍♂️

Reed has been an unpopular bloke on tour for a long time plus his cheating as well

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Could the Patrick Reed fans please remind the room what the lawsuits he’s raised were regarding.

And, then maybe have a little think about why Rory might be a little cautious about even acknowledging his existence. As if his general behaviour wasn’t already enough!

D

Deleted member 15344

I know if it were Reed, Mickelson, DJ or Cam Smith who’d done that, your response would be quite different

Maybe it’s time to remove the LIV blinkers for once
I know @Mel Smooth is near impossible for you to see any negative in LIV or any of the players

Reed is taking tours and players to court - he subpoenaed players over Xmas and you think those players should just greet him as if they are buddies -come on ? Even you should be able to see the issue is squarely with Reed

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
During this court case if he had walked up to you and tried to shake your hand and chat like you were mates would you also 100% shake his hand and make small talk?

Absolutely. Why wouldn’t I?

It’s for the court to settle grievance.

Life is too short buddy.

Reactions: Doh
Status
Not open for further replies.