Recommendations for a push trolley?

Dave B

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have a Powakaddy electric trolley but many local courses ban electric during winter but still allow push trolleys so I decided to buy a budget push trolley.

After reading lots of reviews I bought an Eze Glider trolley which you can pick up for £69. It gets very good reviews and although it may not be a click gear it is a very stable trolley that will take the largest cart bag with ease, (I have a Sun Mountain C130).

I simply could not justify paying more for a push trolley as it is well built and does everything well with ease.

Everybody who has see the trolley, (I have the white version), has commented on what a bargain it is.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My clicgear 2.0 has been a cracking purchase.

The wide wheel base really helps when using a brolly on a windy day, as it would take a BIG gust to knock it over. In comparison my mate is forever chasing his Motocaddy across the fairway

The things are build like tanks.

Lanark_Golfer

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Another vote for the Clicgear from me. I have the 3.0 and it's built like a tank but so easy to push. I originally used my Titleist stand bag on it no problem but have since changed to a cart bag and it fits like a glove :thup:

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
As a trolley hater it says a lot that I purchased the z3, folds small, plenty of accessories, quick release wheels and very simple to use! Will take stand and cart bags with ease, only downside is the brolly holder (see review thread) but there is a two year warranty and I believe any replacements will be the newer design ;)
Still not got yours OS.? Mine came a couple of days ago. It is the holder from one of their other trolleys, with a proper metal screw rather than a plastic one with a small metal pin through the middle.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Still not got yours OS.? Mine came a couple of days ago. It is the holder from one of their other trolleys, with a proper metal screw rather than a plastic one with a small metal pin through the middle.

I haven't pushed it rich, I phoned for the upgrade part to be told there were supply issues and it was going to be march, might call tomorrow and just get the same as you got, can you message me your details so I can request the same part