Recommend me a good stand/carry bag.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
My current bag (Callaway Warbird Hot) is starting to get a bit tatty and one of the legs is bent slightly so I'm going to treat myself to a new one.
I'm open minded on brands but it needs to be sturdy and high quality with good legs, a drinks holder (like my current bag) would be a bonus but not essential.
Not sure how many dividers I want, my putter has a jumbo grip which gets tangled in my current bag but that's possibly just me being a t1t :D

A quick scoot at reviews show I should be looking at Sun Mountain or Ogio but like I say, brand doesn't really matter.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Sun Mountain always get a good write up on here.

I've had a H2NO bag of theirs and found it great.

I currently have the Titleist Ultralight bag, which I also rate highly.

That said, I'll probably go back to Sun Mountain at some point.

Moff

Head Pro
Visit site
My current bag (Callaway Warbird Hot) is starting to get a bit tatty and one of the legs is bent slightly so I'm going to treat myself to a new one.
I'm open minded on brands but it needs to be sturdy and high quality with good legs, a drinks holder (like my current bag) would be a bonus but not essential.
Not sure how many dividers I want, my putter has a jumbo grip which gets tangled in my current bag but that's possibly just me being a t1t :D

A quick scoot at reviews show I should be looking at Sun Mountain or Ogio but like I say, brand doesn't really matter.

Wilson Nexus, purchased on last month and delighted with it, also won golfspy carry bag 1st place award.

Very light and very stable, legs pop out no problem.

ArnoldArmChewer

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have a motocaddy hybrid which is comfortable to carry and works really well on the trolley too, it saves switching between bags, no drinks pocket tho

Robobum

Money List Winner
Visit site
There is a new Titleist bag this year that looks like a mini carry version of their tour bags - lovely!! :)

I have a Ping Hoofer II - after loving the original Hoofer, this one is a dud, not recommended :(

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Adidas Clutch 2013 £65 on Cluhouse Golf . Light roomy / drink holder / Has 3 separate club dividers and also 3 small dividers for individual woods. My superstroke fat grip fits perfectly in one of these / 4 big pockets for your gear// really good strap system its a joy to carry some nice colours to . I have the blue / white one.

ForeRighty

Head Pro
Visit site
Sun Mountain always get a good write up on here.

I've had a H2NO bag of theirs and found it great.

I currently have the Titleist Ultralight bag, which I also rate highly.

That said, I'll probably go back to Sun Mountain at some point.

I was told Sun Mountain make the Titleist bags but for the record I have a Sun Mountain carry bag and would fully recommend.

jak kez 187

Head Pro
Visit site
Adidas Clutch 2013 £65 on Cluhouse Golf . Light roomy / drink holder / Has 3 separate club dividers and also 3 small dividers for individual woods. My superstroke fat grip fits perfectly in one of these / 4 big pockets for your gear// really good strap system its a joy to carry some nice colours to . I have the blue / white one.

Agree with this. I've got the black one and cant fault it. Looks really good too and fits on my stewart z3 perfectly.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Couldn't help myself, had to order the Titleist Staff stand bag, AG did a price match straight away online as well. Just waiting for it to arrive at the store so I can collect it.
Was touch and go with the Sun Mountain but the noses had it by a nostril :thup: