Random rant

Whitapers

Visit site
Winters are terrible. You can't go out, do anything fun, and it's just generally very boring. The best possible thing is to sit in your room, have a cup of coffee and blast rock music through your headphones. Come to think about it, it's pretty similar in Summers but I guess Summers just have a less gloomy vibe.

D

Deleted member 18121

Winters are terrible. You can't go out, do anything fun, and it's just generally very boring. The best possible thing is to sit in your room, have a cup of coffee and blast rock music through your headphones. Come to think about it, it's pretty similar in Summers but I guess Summers just have a less gloomy vibe.

1st post - welcome to the forum, you seem gloomy enough that you'll fit right in (y)

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Just wait til the snow or heavy rain comes and all the frustrated golfers on here start getting tetchy 🙈

Last edited:

jammydodger

Tour Winner
Visit site
People who moan about the winter or dark nights just arent doing it right. There is so much to enjoy about this time of year , you just have to be open minded and get out and live life

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Still playing golf and football each week so don't mind it so far. It's when the snow and ice come that it's really pants as can't do either then. It's a bit miserable leaving for work in the dark in the morning and coming home in the dark as well though.

D

Deleted Member 1156

Blimey, remind me to invite you to my next dinner party to cheer the place up :eek:

Wolf

Visit site
Don't mind the winter, can still do everything like usual just wear an extra layer of clothing and get on with it.

If snows I can take kids out build a snowman and have fun with them, always look for the positives in each situation and that way everything is an opportunity rather than something to be miserable about.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
People who moan about the winter or dark nights just arent doing it right. There is so much to enjoy about this time of year , you just have to be open minded and get out and live life
Wow....did you take Philosophy classes during your forum break.....:unsure::LOL:(y)

Btw..I agree:cool:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whilst i enjoy this part of the year the least it can still be a laugh.. winter practice down the range

Plenty of box sets to enjoy with the Mrs of an evening

Don’t get me wrong roll on spring and summer when it’s nicer weather for proper golf!