Quick poll... Hatton’s hoodie: yes or no?

Are you a fan of Hatton’s hoodie?

• Yes

Votes: 112 46.1%
  • No

Votes: 57 23.5%
  • Couldn’t care less

Votes: 80 32.9%
  • What’s a hoodie?

Votes: 3 1.2%

• Total voters

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Those dinosaurs who voted no need to be booted out of clubs ASAP in order for clubs to evolve and grow.

Idiotic view to say no to a hoodie.

Can I pull off the hoodie look in my mid 40's? Probably not but doesn't stop youngsters playing in one and if it encourages clubs to relax dress codes for younger players lets get it done. Good on you Mr Hatton you've challenged attitudes the length and breadth of the country and hopefully helped move clubs forward.

Only utter cretins and farts that can't see past that.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Those dinosaurs who voted no need to be booted out of clubs ASAP in order for clubs to evolve and grow.

Can I pull off the hoodie look in my mid 40's? Probably not but doesn't stop youngsters playing in one and if it encourages clubs to relax dress codes for younger players lets get it done. Good on you Mr Hatton you've challenged attitudes the length and breadth of the country and hopefully helped move clubs forward.

I don’t think age is a deterrent to wearing anything, being a fashion icon myself now in my 60’s, I’d have no issue in wearing a hoodie, I’m confident it’s been designed specifically not to interfere with or cause any distraction within a swing, so if I find anything smart enough to wear, I’ll wear it ?

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I don’t think age is a deterrent to wearing anything, being a fashion icon myself now in my 60’s, I’d have no issue in wearing a hoodie, I’m confident it’s been designed specifically not to interfere with or cause any distraction within a swing, so if I find anything smart enough to wear, I’ll wear it ?

You're far better looking and more athletic than I obviously.

????️

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I don’t get paid to wear items of clothing like the pros, it’s a marketing play and nothing else, anyone who doesn’t understand that hasn’t been watching pro golf for the last 20 years.

Correct he gets paid - it's his job. Why would you expect him to give his wages away?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site

And where do you stand on Mr Hatton's destruction of tee markers when he has a hissy fit?

https://ms-my.facebook.com/ByTheFla...on-isnt-a-fan-of-tee-markers/489477258207652/

Frankly I don't consider Hatton as any sort of a role model.