PXG Fitting UK

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

hines57

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
ouch - that's got to hurt them. I get using signage on the van for advertising purposes, but to highlight what is in there - clearly tempted someone!!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Won't have just been clubs in the back though will it. I would imagine all the fitting equipment, launch monitors, tools etc must be seriously expensive, especially for a company like PXG.

D

Deleted member 15344

Is that what they are telling the insurance company ? Assuming clubs only at say £5,000.00 a set that's 600 sets in a Mercedes sprinter van ??

I suspect a full set is more than 5k but then add in the equipment plus any bags etc I’m sure it will all add up.

D

Deleted member 18588

Woods, hybrids, irons, wedges and putter with PXG would, I can assure you, cost significantly more than £5000.

D

Deleted member 18588

Should have added that PXG now have fitters throughout the UK so their overall activity is unlikely to be significantly affected.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is that what they are telling the insurance company ? Assuming clubs only at say £5,000.00 a set that's 600 sets in a Mercedes sprinter van ??

They would have to have a very good insurance cover to cover anywhere near that figure. Have you ever read the limits on your own car insurance. Even traders insurance can be very limited, particularly for vehicles left in an unsecured compound overnight.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I'd be surprised if the insurance company pays out on the contents. Most likely have a stipulation that the van is empty at night.

Thief/golf interest or knows anything about golf, PXG Logo'd van = target!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'd be surprised if the insurance company pays out on the contents. Most likely have a stipulation that the van is empty at night.

Maybe they should have invested in a "No drivers or really expensive golf sets are left in this van overnight".;)

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site

it wouldn't be vehicle insurance. it would be business insurance under the bracket of "equipment taken away from the premises"