Putting fitting

knottynoonoo

Hacker
Visit site
Hi
I know that Ping do it aswell as Titleist do Putter fitting but Does anyone know of an independant putter fitting centre
Thought there was something in an old Golf Monthly but cant find anything in the back issues
Thanks

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd have thought most independent shops/pros will fit you for a putter. They'll most likely use gadgets made for this purpose (ping springs to mind) and generaly advise you.
My local range offers putter fitting. It's £25 or something and you get £15 off the putter i.i.r.c. almost certainly a bargain.
I had problems with my Taylor Made and they custom banged and bent it for me for nowt.....as I'd bought it there.
Go see a pro with lots of gear, you won't go far wrong.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'd have thought most independent shops/pros will fit you for a putter. They'll most likely use gadgets made for this purpose (ping springs to mind) and generaly advise you.
My local range offers putter fitting. It's £25 or something and you get £15 off the putter i.i.r.c. almost certainly a bargain.
I had problems with my Taylor Made and they custom banged and bent it for me for nowt.....as I'd bought it there.
Go see a pro with lots of gear, you won't go far wrong.

What he said.....