Putters - how many

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
My son and family were staying with me for a couple of days and we met for lunch yesterday at the golf club when they arrived. Son and grandson fancied a go on the practise putting green, so asks how many putters I had in the car. Without a hint of embarrassment, I said three.

How many putters do you have?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Just 3
Metal X Milled #7 in the bag
2- ball ProType and Callaway TT3 in the cupboard waiting for the #7 to go on holiday...

MartynB

Assistant Pro
Visit site
2...for now!

Odyssey white hot #7 had about 5 years which is face balanced.
JUST YESTERDAY I bought an odyssey o works #1 as I wanted to try a bit of toe hang.

Have an itch for a milled face and like the look of the Wilson 8802, should I scratch it?

Dannyc

Visit site
Had a few over the last 4 years since the head fell off my old ping putter
2 ball
Scotty Newport 3
Black spider
Now got odessey 7 and it staying in my bag I ain’t buying no more 🙈
Bought a putting mat and mirror that’s helped me no end putting better than ever keep swopping them just made me worse

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'm trying to be disciplined on that front, one in one out, so I only have one at the moment. I've had plenty but sell the old one to fund the new each time.

D

Deleted member 16999

7, 2 Scotty’s I’ll never part with, 3 in the garage I’ve tried and haven’t got rid of, a Ram Zebra putter I got when I started (sentimental :giggle:) and my Edel which I have used for 3 years now and have no intention of changing.

Wolf

Visit site
I've got 4 putters soon to be 5.. But only. Use 1 the others are ones I've just never sold as I tend to keep them a while and will probably cut them down for my kids.

Using a Nike Converge at moment, but on Friday will be purchasing a Rife Riddler X, classic toe hang putter and just preferred the feel of it over other brands.