Putter s.spot training aid.

popeye

Hacker
Visit site
Can anyone recommend if any training aids exist to help hit the sweet spot on the putter?
I know Dave pelz had some clips you stick on the face but to be honest all the reviews I have seen all seem soo over the top in praising then it makes my ask why you don't see them on sale anywhere else! Anyone tried these out?

Cheers

D

Deleted member 3432

Can anyone recommend if any training aids exist to help hit the sweet spot on the putter?
I know Dave pelz had some clips you stick on the face but to be honest all the reviews I have seen all seem soo over the top in praising then it makes my ask why you don't see them on sale anywhere else! Anyone tried these out?

Cheers
Wrap eleastic bands around putter head. Space them either side of centre far enough apart to allow you to strike ball properly but close enough together that if you hit off centre you catch the eleastic band.

Works and is cheap as chips.

Roops

Head Pro
Visit site
Personally I have found that having the correct putter for your stroke goes a long way to sorting this. I started with a Yes C Groove Putter, I noticed after a while that I was getting very different strikes with it. 3 would be great, 2 would be horrid. I then went to an Odyssey Fang, I hit that out of the centre 9 out of 10, much better pure strike rate, and needless to say far more success on the green. No point in struggling on with something that doesn't suit.