Puma Sale

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got this email yesterday. Quickly ordered a top. Had to restrain myself from ordering a pair of trousers as well!

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Is everyone going to be concerned about this lot after what happened with GBIO?

As long as payment is by a 'safe' method.....

Nothing in that lot actually says 'buy me'. All a bit dull really! :whistle:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Anyone wear Puma shoes - wondered how they compare to the rest? Size Ok? Quality alright?

I've got a pair on their way to me from Golf Poser as they've just got a new order arrived today. Only ever heard great things about them so couldn't resist and there's not that many stockists over here I don't think.

2014-03-21 monolite.jpg

SGC001

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anyone wear Puma shoes - wondered how they compare to the rest? Size Ok? Quality alright?

I have some of the Faas Spikeless. I'm a 10 in those and am a 10 in most shoes. To compare golf wise I'd be 10 in FJ Dryjoys, 9 1/2 (surprisingly roomy) FJ Classics. In trainers I'd be 10 1/2 adidas, 10 reebok, 10 nike.

I find the Faas very comfortable, only knock around in them though as I prefer to play in spikes.

Coatsy79

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
My puma shoes are always really comfy and true to size

Tempted by the faas trac spiked at £47

Don't forget type golfbase10 in the voucher code bit for an extra 10% off! still seems to be working

Dan1984

Club Champion
Visit site
I've got the puma cell fusion 3 shoes and they're a cracking pair of shoes, realy comfy and good value, the only downside is they've worn out pretty fast on the inside (8 months old) But hopefully the 2 year warranty will cover me there!
As for Golfbase, I've used them a few times now and can honestly say they've been 100% spot on with everything I've ordered.

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm a fan of puma as a brand, but after buying a zip sweater at Christmas and it losing shape after only being worn twice, I wouldn't be buying any puma knitwear tops in the future.