Seed SD-01 half price sale

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Just had an email through with a half price sale on balls that have been misprinted. 59 for £69 or 100 for £125.

Just thought I’d mention as a few use them on here.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I bought a trial box of the Seed no 1's this week and to be fair I wouldn't have told any difference between them and a Pro v1 and didn't see any evidence of scuffing up. The ones they are selling in bulk are the 2022 model I believe which may be a different matter compared to the 2024's - if indeed they are different.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
I bought a trial box of the Seed no 1's this week and to be fair I wouldn't have told any difference between them and a Pro v1 and didn't see any evidence of scuffing up. The ones they are selling in bulk are the 2022 model I believe which may be a different matter compared to the 2024's - if indeed they are different.
They are slightly different compression apparently. Still a great deal for a quality ball.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
For the price I’ll take a slight difference. 🙂

Plus. I’ve an order of new ones already on the way so the new ones will become my comp balls.

slicer79

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I got 50 of the yellow, they arrived yesterday. Hard to see any printing error really, they look the same as others I have. Great deal

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Just had an email through with a half price sale on balls that have been misprinted. 59 for £69 or 100 for £125.

Just thought I’d mention as a few use them on here.
I've never tried Seed balls but this offer looks tempting.
Had a look on Seed's website and couldn't find this offer anywhere.
Googling for Seed half price sale finds this thread but nothing else.

Did the email include a link?
Or perhaps it's only available to previous customers?

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks. Now I know they describe them as "wrong-uns", I can see they are indeed listed in their online shop. I was looking for "sale" or "half price".

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Thanks. Now I know they describe them as "wrong-uns", I can see they are indeed listed in their online shop. I was looking for "sale" or "half price".
Pleased you found them. Have to say for a ball competing at premium level they’re as cheap as any other new ball out there….. excluding the dunlops and Slazengers of the world! 😂😂😂

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I gave my Seed balls a debut today - albeit the SD-05s I got for Christmas (softer baller than the 01 & 02). Quite liked it to be fair, certainly didn't feel a lot different or worse to the Bridgestone RXS I was using last year. I kind of want to try the Vice Pro Soft as well at some point, but £38 a box is a hard sell against £30 for the Seeds.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I gave my Seed balls a debut today - albeit the SD-05s I got for Christmas (softer baller than the 01 & 02). Quite liked it to be fair, certainly didn't feel a lot different or worse to the Bridgestone RXS I was using last year. I kind of want to try the Vice Pro Soft as well at some point, but £38 a box is a hard sell against £30 for the Seeds.
Yeah you can’t beat the price for the performance. Having ordered the wronguns I won’t be needing anymore for a few years 😂

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Me too. Ordered them last Saturday and haven't even had a dispatch notification yet.
I nudge them today and they’re still processing them apparently. I had to chase my subscription up too a couple of weeks ago and they said the guy who updates folk is off sick at the mo so they’re struggling on that side.

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I nudge them today and they’re still processing them apparently. I had to chase my subscription up too a couple of weeks ago and they said the guy who updates folk is off sick at the mo so they’re struggling on that side.
Have just received an email to say mine have been dispatched.