Pull or pull slices..........

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Confused.com

My idea of a draw is a shot that starts a little right of target and finishes on target.
If you were swinging out to in and hitting a draw, you must have been aiming a long way right for it to finish on target.
Either that or you have changed your swing from in to out to out to in (which I doubt very much)

Prior to last year i had a natural in to out swing path hence the natural draw, but it was a pretty strong draw which was why me and the pro agreed to opt for a soft fade which in theory should have been more controllable

Last edited:

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not to hand but maybe the old pro will give them to me, was the same faults, flat swing plane strong grip and inside takeaway with loads of hands action

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It's funny how newcomers to golf want to learn the draw and better players want to play the fade.
We're never happy

My draw was longer but the problem was i found a draw hard to control, to get a ball to stick on hard greens was a mission and I used to get some very aggressive bounces , a fade is without doubt more controllable if its a soft fade.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
My draw was longer but the problem was i found a draw hard to control, to get a ball to stick on hard greens was a mission and I used to get some very aggressive bounces , a fade is without doubt more controllable if its a soft fade.

Well you'll have to weaken your grip if you want to hit the fade

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I
It's funny how newcomers to golf want to learn the draw and better players want to play the fade.
We're never happy

Spot on that Bob. It's the short controlled fade with a short iron that evades most people, the loft makes it difficult.