Protekta not Protekting!

BunkerPlayer

Visit site
I've just had new custom fit T-200's (love em) but now my life is ruined because they are too tall for my Mottocaddy Protekta bag. The 1.5 inch longer shaft plus the Shot Scope tags has meant that my 4i through to 7i all don't fit in the slots anymore and keep drooping down / spinning around.

Hoping someone has a good idea for how I can fit them in properly. Only thing I can think of is 3D printing a layer that fits on top... anyway, as I write this I am boring even myself but if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. Photo of the bag type I am on about for anyone that is not only bored but thinking what the hell is this guy even on about.

Cheers,

IMG_0075.jpg

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've just had new custom fit T-200's (love em) but now my life is ruined because they are too tall for my Mottocaddy Protekta bag. The 1.5 inch longer shaft plus the Shot Scope tags has meant that my 4i through to 7i all don't fit in the slots anymore and keep drooping down / spinning around.

Hoping someone has a good idea for how I can fit them in properly. Only thing I can think of is 3D printing a layer that fits on top... anyway, as I write this I am boring even myself but if anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. Photo of the bag type I am on about for anyone that is not only bored but thinking what the hell is this guy even on about.

Cheers,

View attachment 54932
Buy the mens version of that bag??