Project X 6.0 LZ (Meaning??)

stueyginger

Visit site
Hi,

First of all, apologies if this has been covered before!

I've recently bought a set of Cobra Forged CB/MB combo with the project x 6.0 lz shafts after trying out my mates Titleist 716 CB's with the same shaft.

I've got the clubs, hit them great, feel great so all in all very happy.

Just wondering what flex a 6.0 actually is and what is the 'dummies' answer to the difference between the LZ's and standard project x shafts.

Curiosity is getting the better of me so welcome any comment!!

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
I believe it goes 5.0 Regular / 5.5 Regular Firm / 6.0 Stiff

Quote from article below

" Project X LZ is a different design all together. The PX LZ has both a reinforced tip and butt section, which creates a mid-section that is more active. This allows the shaft to load more and provides exceptional feel. This three-wall design is very unique to the steel golf shaft industry. The PX LZ also has a series of very small micro steps in the midsection to enhance the loading zone even further. It will provide a mid-launch angle with a flat apex "

http://www.golfwrx.com/376918/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-project-x-lz-iron-shafts/

stueyginger

Visit site
Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Whilst on the subject of my new(ish) irons, I couldn't recommend more if you're looking for a forged club thts slightly cheaper than your typical big hitting brands!