Professional help.

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Went for some coaching today, not my local pro, it was at another golf club with a pro I knew years back and I came away with a smile on my face. High or low handicap, if your game is not what you know it should be then go see the man. If you have an inconsistency or a problem that niggles away at your game, get professional help.

The funny thing is, and this is really my point, when I turned up in the car park a couple of guys who I knew asked why I was there. I told them why and one said I thought you were a 6 handicapper, seemingly thinking you don’t need coaching when you get to a certain level.

To think I’ve hitting all those wayward shots with an inbuilt flaw that I never knew existed. Even if you’re playing good the odd tweak here and there wont go amiss. :)

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
TOMO, couldn't agree with you more. My regret is not going more often, and the reason I don't is because a) I like to have time for plenty of practice aftewards (3-4 sessions) and b) it makes stepping onto the course first time out a bit scary, as (as we all know) we tend to get worse before better!! It is amazing what "the man" will spot though; even small things like standing too narrow or bad alignment, even a good player (like yourself, no doubt) will get a bit out of sorts with things like this.

T

thecraw

I play off of 5 Tomo, like yourself a decent enough player and like yourself I still go for lessons. I try to get one every 4-6 weeks when playing regularly as the old faults always creap back in!

Best advice anyone can give is what you said tomo, go and see your local pro for a lesson or 6!

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Yes guys we spend a small fortune on fees, clubs, balls, waterproofs, shoes and the like. Once every few weeks just spend a little time and money with the pro and I’ll bet you won’t be in such a hurry to change your driver or irons. See the pro and save money.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I've got a lesson booked for tomorrow. Nothing significantly wrong I don't think but feel I'm taking the club away too wide resulting in a very steep backswing. I can normally get back to the ball okay but a few pull hooks or weak slices creeping in so time for the expert to have a look