Pride of Britain Awards on TV

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Wow, just wow. A chance to put aside Brexit, politics, religion or anything else that might divide us and just celebrate the fact that there are some truly incredible people in our country who put others first.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wow, just wow. A chance to put aside Brexit, politics, religion or anything else that might divide us and just celebrate the fact that there are some truly incredible people in our country who put others first.

Hear hear, the lad with the skin complaint - what a character!

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mrs Colch was in tears at the end of it. Not me though obviously. I just had a bit of dust in my eye that I was wiping away. Honest guv.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah but I'm with your Mrs at the finish. the Kids with the ,"All You Need Is Love" finale!
But then I'm a big softie at heart!

:eek:

:thup:

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Teresa May giving Pc Keith Palmer a post humorous award felt a little contrived. The woman wrecked the police when she was home secretary.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A chance to put aside Brexit, politics, religion or anything else that might divide us and just celebrate the fact that there are some truly incredible people in our country who put others first.

Teresa May giving Pc Keith Palmer a post humorous award felt a little contrived. The woman wrecked the police when she was home secretary.

Well I guess that's the end of putting politics aside on this thread then.