Premium Headcovers in the UK

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
All, Im looking to get a gift for a friend, Im trying to find a headcover for his putter from a premium brand, something like Cayce or Seamus, but from the uk.

Ive found Scott Readman designs, but struggled with anyone else?

Can anyone point me in the direction of other premium headcover maker in the UK?

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I can recommend Scott Readman, got a Banksy style putter cover from them and it is great. They answered my questions straight away and the quality is good. It is from their normal line, not custom made

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Can recommend Clamp Golf Company, also Golf Team Clothing are very good if you like some of the designs. Fyfe Golf do some of the more Harris Tweed like headcovers, and can be contacted for personalised covers, if you want to get something unique.

There are a few about, just gotta hunt them down.

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Thanks, ive also already got a banksy from scott readman, excellent quality and good tgat its magnets too.

Ill check out clamp and fyfe...

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hmm so none of clamp, fyfe or golf teame do putter headcovers...

Any other ideas?
Golf Team do, it's just their website is a bit confusing. From each design, which just seems to show driver covers, you can select blade or mallet in the drop down for size. Doesn't make it clear though so easy to miss.

Yorkhacker

Visit site
Caddy Club do some nice putter headcover, mainly but not exclusively football oriented. 10% off with THANKS10 I think.