Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Well we didn’t create enough in the game at the end but god what a poor set of officials - Madrid once they went up just park all 11 behind the ball and solid , but so really poor antics from rbe players and the referee was embarrassing- he was sucked right in , proper homer. Second leg is going to be tough

D

Deleted member 1740

Well we didn’t create enough in the game at the end but god what a poor set of officials - Madrid once they went up just park all 11 behind the ball and solid , but so really poor antics from rbe players and the referee was embarrassing- he was sucked right in , proper homer. Second leg is going to be tough

Thats all that matters, must do better.

Its only half time, I’m confident we’ll beat them at home.

D

Deleted member 15344

Thats all that matters, must do better.

Its only half time, I’m confident we’ll beat them at home.

Yeah certainly confident just hope the ref is strong and Mane coming off was just a precaution- can see it being very physical.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We had some chances but didn’t take them .
Bad goal to give away against a side like this.
Never looked like they were in any trouble,
Crossing and corners were woeful, and in a game like this they are important.
Thought their fullbacks were excellent and they got their tactics spot on ,even if it’s not good to watch!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
So you'll judge a centre half on goals, but when you compare Mane's 20-odd to Giggs 4, suddenly the point becomes redundant.

Go on, explain that one.
It certainly wasn’t me that compared Mane to Giggs.
Mane is a good player there’s no doubt about that.
Only another 15 years behind Giggs though.
Two totally different players

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
You'd have to be pretty dumb to imagine that's what really happened.

You know who Haalands agent is don't you??

You‘d have to,be pretty dumb to bite on such an obvious joke....

Especially as Utd clearly didn’t want Haaland and haven’t ended up with Ighalo.....

And yes, I know the agent is the one that’s probably gonna have your ”injured” superstar fit come May for a transfer.....

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Not a fluid Liverpool display and no shot on target a poor statistic but it was always going to be a difficult place to go against a rugged team. I think at home Liverpool will play with more pace and energy and have far too much quality across the pitch not to win

D

Deleted member 1740

So FIFA's solution to VAR and offside is to change the offside rules to suit VAR.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It certainly wasn’t me that compared Mane to Giggs.
Mane is a good player there’s no doubt about that.
Only another 15 years behind Giggs though.
Two totally different players

Its no use arguing when someone is acting so stupid, and cant answer the question posed.

I think you should go and see a doctor.

The whole discussion was over one season, not their careers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the fifth time.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
You‘d have to,be pretty dumb to bite on such an obvious joke....

Especially as Utd clearly didn’t want Haaland and haven’t ended up with Ighalo.....

And yes, I know the agent is the one that’s probably gonna have your ”injured” superstar fit come May for a transfer.....

We did mate. We chased him until the end, but, Riola's deal with Dortmund is crazy. They bought him for 18 mil and anything they get for him over 20m goes to Riola. Dortmund get a class player for a couple of years and 2m profit. Not a bad deal if you look at it in the short term, I'm not if UTD were offered the same deal , but were probably arrogant in their discussions with Riaola given the relationship the club has with this particular agent, and the comments he is making about the club.