Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

I see Son is out for the season, looks like Kane is, so why can spurs not look for an emergency striker like Barca are.

They can ask but I believe it must be someone who is without a club currently ?

D

Deleted member 16999

Allison is the best GK in the world right now - just ahead of Oblak , he isn’t just great with his distribution , he is everything you want from a GK - makes key saves at the right time , sweeps well , strong hands - no one in the current game better imo
The game has changed though and it’s hard to look past bias
You must watch him on a differently telly to me.;)

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I see Son is out for the season, looks like Kane is, so why can spurs not look for an emergency striker like Barca are.
Probably said this already but that's an utter farce that Barca were granted an emergency signing. Oh the hardship of having to cope with only Messi and Griezmann up front. :rolleyes: Really?

As for us, we're royally f****d. Mourinho keeps saying Troy Parrott isn't ready for the first team but I don't see that he has any choice here. At the very least for the bench.

D

Deleted member 1740

Allison is the best GK in the world right now - just ahead of Oblak , he isn’t just great with his distribution , he is everything you want from a GK - makes key saves at the right time , sweeps well , strong hands - no one in the current game better imo

THE most important thing is he's the best GK at liverpool. Everything else is irrelevant

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Oblak a couple of years ago maybe makes this conversation but definitely not anymore. What are you basing this on?

D

Deleted member 15344

Oblak a couple of years ago maybe makes this conversation but definitely not anymore. What are you basing this on?
Basing it on his performances for both club and country across all the competitions he plays - VVD gets a lot of credit for our improvements at rhe back but Alisson is just as key as VVD

D

Deleted member 15344

You’d be where you are now with Jordan Pickford in nets.

Its just an opinion but no we wouldn’t - we wouldn’t have won the CL last year that’s for sure , with Alisson’s performance against Napoli

D

Deleted member 16999

Who was the Roma keeper 18 months ago when LPool put 7 past him over 2 legs? #askingforafriend.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Who was the Roma keeper 18 months ago when LPool put 7 past him over 2 legs? #askingforafriend.

Did the same friend ask who was in goal when Soton and Newcastle whacked United?

1 bad game does not mean a bad career.

He didnt have a grey jersey on either. ;)

Old Nev let 5 in against us as well - I was there.:p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16999

Did the same friend ask who was in goal when Soton and Newcastle whacked United?

I bad game does not mean a career.

He didnt have a grey jersey on either. ;)

Old Nev let 5 in against us as well - I was there.:p
But nobody claimed Peter or Big Nev were the world’s best after just 3/4’s of one season either! :p:p