Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

In other news... that Newcastle fan who got his willy out when they scored has been banned for life, while a Bournemouth fan who shouted racist abuse has been banned for three years. Just goes to show you what type of men are running the FA. Surely those punishments are the wrong way round? How can you deem someone waving their willy as worse than racially abusing someone? Utterly wrong.

Both should be a life ban but the Bournemouth fan is still counted as a minor hence why he only got three years.

The life ban for the man exposing himself is correct

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
They're as bad as each other imo. Maybe the latter is far too lenient on this occasion but if you think indecently exposing yourself in a vicinity with women and children in is a “lesser” crime, then i think you need to see someone as you’re utterly wrong.
No way, I'm not having that. A little bit of human body on show equivalent to abusing a person because of their race?? Completely different ball park for me.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
What a pointless post. All any of us give on here is an opinion.:rolleyes:

I try to be very careful regarding LP. I simply thought it was OTT to say the offence is correct. I thought both were wrong, and you could argue deserved equal punishment. It was merely the way (as LP can do) a very definite (and therefore right) answer. As O say I try hard to stay out of his posts, just thought this was wrong. Given my opinion and won't be expanding or replying further

D

Deleted member 16999

I try to be very careful regarding LP. I simply thought it was OTT to say the offence is correct. I thought both were wrong, and you could argue deserved equal punishment. It was merely the way (as LP can do) a very definite (and therefore right) answer. As O say I try hard to stay out of his posts, just thought this was wrong. Given my opinion and won't be expanding or replying further
And a 2nd pointless post, he was clearly replying directly to one person.

D

Deleted member 1740

No way, I'm not having that. A little bit of human body on show equivalent to abusing a person because of their race?? Completely different ball park for me.

You’re entitled to your opinion, if it was accidental I might agree, but this was pre meditated. What sort of creature celebrates a goal by their team by flashing their tackle?? It’s disgusting behaviour that has no acceptable excuse or place in society, nevermind football. I often take my 10yr old lad to football matches and sometimes my 13yr old daughter, I wouldn’t like him or her to see this sort of behaviour.

If your the type to defend this behaviour then I suggest you attend the local Police station and sign yourself onto the register.

Wolf

Visit site
You sure you think someone whipping their old chap out in a public place where hundreds (minimum) of minors are is not worthy of a lifetime ban.. Do that in a local park and the fella rightly gets put on a register. The punishment for his actions was spot on.

As for the racism absolutely agree the ban doesn't fit crime and should be a life ban. But no way does that mean the weirdo with his knob out got a bad deal.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

I'd sooner someone verbally abused me than waved their cock at me.
I'd probably laugh at both, however!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Back to the England team I'd like to see this formation and people ATM

-------------------pope

TAA---Gomez--mings--chillwell

------------rice--------henderson (c)

Sterling-------maddison--------grealish

-------------kane (until he back Abraham's )

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
You sure you think someone whipping their old chap out in a public place where hundreds (minimum) of minors are is not worthy of a lifetime ban.. Do that in a local park and the fella rightly gets put on a register. The punishment for his actions was spot on.

As for the racism absolutely agree the ban doesn't fit crime and should be a life ban. But no way does that mean the weirdo with his knob out got a bad deal.
Not saying he doesn't deserve punishment. But to me, the guy whipping his todger out was quite amusing, whereas I have never found racial abuse particularly amusing.

It was only a penis though. He didn't rape anyone with it. Schoolkids see them in textbooks, and most likely, on the internet.

Wolf

Visit site
Not saying he doesn't deserve punishment. But to me, the guy whipping his todger out was quite amusing, whereas I have never found racial abuse particularly amusing.

It was only a penis though. He didn't rape anyone with it. Schoolkids see them in textbooks, and most likely, on the internet.
You may see it as funny, but in the eyes of the law it's illegal to expose yourself in that manner in a public place. Again you might find it funny and see it just as a penis but its offensive to many, hence the law and a fact children see them in a text book is in no way way similar or defensible. To learn about anatomy in an educational, controlled way through a textbook is far removed from some dickhead exposing himself unnecessarily in public. To say he didn't rape anyone really is an uncalled for comment as well.

You could argue the lad who made racist remarks didn't physically hurt anyone, not like he punch anyone just a few words. But fact is racism is wrong as is exposing yourself

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Go do it down the high street, or have someone do it to your wife/gf/mother.
I bet you change your tune then...
You obviously don't know my wife or my mother... I think either of them would react the same way - laugh, tell them to F off and then get on with their day.

You may see it as funny, but in the eyes of the law it's illegal to expose yourself in that manner in a public place. Again you might find it funny and see it just as a penis but its offensive to many, hence the law and a fact children see them in a text book is in no way way similar or defensible. To learn about anatomy in an educational, controlled way through a textbook is far removed from some dickhead exposing himself unnecessarily in public. To say he didn't rape anyone really is an uncalled for comment as well.

You could argue the lad who made racist remarks didn't physically hurt anyone, not like he punch anyone just a few words. But fact is racism is wrong as is exposing yourself
Don't get me wrong, I do know what you mean - I'm just looking at it on a relative scale and considering the punishments they handed out it seems backwards to me. I'd have said 3 years ban for the penis, lifetime for racial abuse. But I suppose everyone is different in what they find offensive and what they don't.

Wolf

Visit site
You obviously don't know my wife or my mother... I think either of them would react the same way - laugh, tell them to F off and then get on with their day.

Don't get me wrong, I do know what you mean - I'm just looking at it on a relative scale and considering the punishments they handed out it seems backwards to me. I'd have said 3 years ban for the penis, lifetime for racial abuse. But I suppose everyone is different in what they find offensive and what they don't.
If you're looking at it on a relative scale then the bans should both be equal and both be life. Neither of those acts is acceptable anywhere. The guy who got 3 years for racial abuse got lucky because of his age. The guy who got his knob out got lucky he wasn't put on a register for indecent exposure in front on minors.

D

Deleted member 16999

In other news... that Newcastle fan who got his willy out when they scored has been banned for life, while a Bournemouth fan who shouted racist abuse has been banned for three years. Just goes to show you what type of men are running the FA. Surely those punishments are the wrong way round? How can you deem someone waving their willy as worse than racially abusing someone? Utterly wrong.
Unfortunately it was a fake story and the Newcastle fan hasn’t been banned or even identified yet!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/51419080