Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Back to the England team I'd like to see this formation and people ATM

-------------------pope

TAA---Gomez--mings--chillwell

------------rice--------henderson (c)

Sterling-------maddison--------grealish

-------------kane (until he back Abraham's )
No place for England’s most in form forward? Sancho ahead of Sterling all day long.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Tidy win for Everton despite a Jordan howler. Now only 1 point from 5th spot, that is madness. If he keeps up this form then Calvert-Lewin might find himself in the England squad this summer.

Interesting stat, only liverpool have won more points than Everton since Carlo took over.

Off you go lads, have a nice few days in the sun.

Last edited:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Tidy win for Everton despite a Jordan howler. Now only 1 point from 5th spot, that is madness. If he keeps up this form then Calvert-Lewin might find himself in the England squad this summer.

Interesting stat, only liverpool have won more points than Everton since Carlo took over.

I have said for a few weeks they look a different side under Ancelotti. Seems the gaffer has already bigged Calvert-Lewin's England credentials https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51179663

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Everton nearly in 5th????

Maybe it is a weak league, then.:D:D:D:D:D:D

D

Deleted member 16999

I wonder if Ancelotti can give Pickford a winter break that lasts until June!

Both sides of him on display today!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Both. But we have regressed a bit recently as we keep giving leads away. When Sarr, Kiko and others are back and firing, we should have enough to stay up, but it is getting to squeaky bum time if we continue to squander leads.
You'll need to sort that out fairly quickly, I've just checked the end fixtures and you guys have City(H) and Arsenal(A) last two weeks. Ok Arsenal aren't exactly a force anymore, but still not ideal to face them away on the last day needing a result. You'll need to be somewhat safe with two games to go.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
You'll need to sort that out fairly quickly, I've just checked the end fixtures and you guys have City(H) and Arsenal(A) last two weeks. Ok Arsenal aren't exactly a force anymore, but still not ideal to face them away on the last day needing a result. You'll need to be somewhat safe with two games to go.
I think you can remove exactly from that statement. Arsenal don't frighten anyone this season, they are the very definition of mid table mediocrity. If Watford are lucky then City will either be in the CL final and so not wanting a battle, or safely in 2nd place and nothing to play for. They could be two decent fixtures for them, you never know.

I think Watford have a steel about them now that should see them okay. It may be tight but I would be surprised if they dropped down.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I think you can remove exactly from that statement. Arsenal don't frighten anyone this season, they are the very definition of mid table mediocrity. If Watford are lucky then City will either be in the CL final and so not wanting a battle, or safely in 2nd place and nothing to play for. They could be two decent fixtures for them, you never know.

I think Watford have a steel about them now that should see them okay. It may be tight but I would be surprised if they dropped down.
There are still easier games than keeping Auba and Lacazette at bay.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fair point, I hadn't really noticed. I don't really watch Arsenal games too often. Just catch the highlights of their hilarious defensive mishaps later on.
Come on, your a Spurs fan. You must be loving it, even if you are only marginally doing better this year. Saying that, I don't tend to watch Liverpool games so I get where you are coming from.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Come on, your a Spurs fan. You must be loving it, even if you are only marginally doing better this year. Saying that, I don't tend to watch Liverpool games so I get where you are coming from.
Yeah, I don't really obsess over other teams. That was more of an Arsenal fan trait to be honest - celebrating finishing above us every year when their title ambitions used to die off at Christmas. But I prefer to look at my own team first and foremost. As we've already discussed at length in here, it's been a poor season all round.