Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Might be me that still doesnt see it but what has the Ox done to justify be a starter in central midfielder for England?

I think there was a stat last week that said he had scored 7 in his last 13 starts. Okay they may be spread out a bit due to his injuries, but I'll leave that one with you.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
He is only 24 and has only stayed because it’s his boyhood club, was going to go to Spurs the other year but it didn’t work out , I would take him at Liverpool , he is quality.

Nar, just a tippy-tappy MOTD highlights player.

I'd rather stick with the Ox and even give Keita another season to improve before I got Grealish in.

D

Deleted member 18121

Just watched the saints spurs highlights from last night.... How on earth was that penalty not overturned by VAR? unreal.

D

Deleted member 1740

Everton fan mate of mine, asked me for a tee as he had broken his.
I offered a red one and he declined or words to that effect.
Hit his shot off the deck before he would use a red tee.

I'm not surprised, from the club who stopped selling Cheese & Owen crisps at Woodison in protest ?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Grealish is superb and is surely well ahead of Maddison for the English team now. Rice should be nowhere near that squad though. An average player having a poor season.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just watched the saints spurs highlights from last night.... How on earth was that penalty not overturned by VAR? unreal.
You mean this one?

84856463_864870517301328_1805196474158415872_n.jpg

Oh look, is that the goalkeeper's hand wrapped around Son's thigh? I think it is. Can we change the narrative please? Every penalty Spurs get isn't a dive. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 15344

You mean this one?

View attachment 29116

Oh look, is that the goalkeeper's hand wrapped around Son's thigh? I think it is. Can we change the narrative please? Every penalty Spurs get isn't a dive. :rolleyes:

A still picture from a video can always make the situation a lot worse that it is

Son was already on the way down as the keeper touched him

the keeper didn’t pull him back and the touch was in no way enough for him to go down in the manner he did

Son dived - learning from Kane and Ali well but the touch from the keeper allowed the penalty to stand

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
A still picture from a video can always make the situation a lot worse that it is

Son was already on the way down as the keeper touched him

the keeper didn’t pull him back and the touch was in no way enough for him to go down in the manner he did

Son dived - learning from Kane and Ali well but the touch from the keeper allowed the penalty to stand
If the keeper doesn't bring him down he has an open goal tap-in, why would he go down? Use some common sense.