Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

obviously he never if he genuinely thought Dean stayed in the background.
Dean was doing what mike Dean does - being awful and trying to be the main headline - he is another ref who thinks he can get away with being rubbish by having a “quirky” personality and he was certainly not in the background during this game

D

Deleted member 1740

Easier yes but still won’t be easy.

People will obviously learn lessons on an individual and team basis. I think that’s pretty obvious. It’s probably a main reason why teams seldom win back to back league titles.

Just saying that Liverpool won’t reach 97 points or anywhere near it this year. Closer to 77 points I reckon.

Hey Sawtooth, when you said closer to 77pts did you mean by the end of February or the end of season?.???

4LEX

Visit site
The crisis at Man Utd has taken away from the mess at Arsenal. So painful to watch them these days. Half baked, lazy, no backbone and a team full of fakers. No big signings, just budget loans for third rate players.

Nothing against Arteta but he's coming across as a faker too. A luxury player who only played for second tier sides (Arsenal were in that bracket when Wenger signed him) and cruised through his career. He's been Pep's number two but has no CV and is a massive gamble. His record since taking over is 8 points from 7 league games and they've mostly been easy ones too. No new manager bounce - just same old overplaying and fancy talk. Arsenal needed a Mourinho, Conte or Simeone to shake the whole club. Instead they've appointed someone even worse than the person they failed to back and sacked.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think it’s hilarious that they actually believe the stuff they say and write.

I enjoy reading Bluemoon, they’re deluded. Sometimes you just have to accept that another team is better than yours. It all becomes easier once you accept it.

Some of us don't find that terribly difficult to do. For the last 35 years I've been accepting that there are approximately 75 to 80 clubs better than us and in some years the number was as high as 91.

D

Deleted member 16999

I think it’s hilarious that they actually believe the stuff they say and write.

I enjoy reading Bluemoon, they’re deluded. Sometimes you just have to accept that another team is better than yours. It all becomes easier once you accept it.
Let’s be fair though Stu, every team has this diverse fan base, plenty of times over the last 30 years City, Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal etc got no credit from some fans of other teams when they were at the top.