Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

City only have themselves to blame for that result today.

Maybe the pressure of having the countries hope of stopping Liverpool winning the title has got too them ??

Not only have they let themselves down this season they've let every football fan around the country down.....

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

Maybe the pressure of having the countries hope of stopping Liverpool winning the title has got too them ??

Not only have they let themselves down this season they've let every football fan around the country down.....

yet theyre still favs for the Champions League :eek: go figure ;)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site

That performance today Stu has been a regular feature all season. But your post highlights what I was saying about Sterling and City. City got what they deserved which was nowt. Being honest is being honest. Sterling has been poor. There seems on this forum that it is either rose tinted glasses or you are having a go at someone. There’s no middle ground. How Sterling is getting a game before Bernardo is a head scratcher. When Spurs scored I mentioned to missis T that City could lose the last two games 1-0 having only faced 1 shot against both Utd and Spurs.

Bottom line is Liverpool have been streets ahead of everyone in the league this year.

gonna be an interesting summer at City this year

D

Deleted member 1740

That performance today Stu has been a regular feature all season. But your post highlights what I was saying about Sterling and City. City got what they deserved which was nowt. Being honest is being honest. Sterling has been poor. There seems on this forum that it is either rose tinted glasses or you are having a go at someone. There’s no middle ground. How Sterling is getting a game before Bernardo is a head scratcher. When Spurs scored I mentioned to missis T that City could lose the last two games 1-0 having only faced 1 shot against both Utd and Spurs.

Bottom line is Liverpool have been streets ahead of everyone in the league this year.

gonna be an interesting summer at City this year

Klopp's certainly getting his money's worth out of VAR and the Refs ?

On a serious note that performance didnt deserve a 2-0 defeat, performance was very good at times just not taking the chances that your creating Is costing.

i like Sterling and rate him highly but his end product hasn’t improved on the same level as the rest of his game. Sometimes it’s mental fatigue though some will look at his wage and dismiss that.

Fair and honest discussions in this thread went a few seasons ago, your not allowed to have opinion on other teams because It’s seen by some, for example, that if you're a Liverpool fan saying something about Yernited you’re obsessed etc

The improvement mentally has been incredible this season, its amazing to see after what happened last season.

As for your summer I won’t be interested that’s for sure ???

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Klopp's certainly getting his money's worth out of VAR and the Refs ?

On a serious note that performance didnt deserve a 2-0 defeat, performance was very good at times just not taking the chances that your creating Is costing.

i like Sterling and rate him highly but his end product hasn’t improved on the same level as the rest of his game. Sometimes it’s mental fatigue though some will look at his wage and dismiss that.

Fair and honest discussions in this thread went a few seasons ago, your not allowed to have opinion on other teams because It’s seen by some, for example, that if you're a Liverpool fan saying something about Yernited you’re obsessed etc

The improvement mentally has been incredible this season, its amazing to see after what happened last season.

As for your summer I won’t be interested that’s for sure ???

can you tell Phil the bit about having an opinion on other teams Stu ;)

D

Deleted member 1740

couldnt bet them with stolen money lol

unless the "unbearables" are going to the double it looks as open as i can remember it, 7 sides with a genuine chance still

I agree.

A PL/CL double was 500/1 at the start of the season, Into 14’s now ?

D

Deleted member 15344

can you tell Phil the bit about having an opinion on other teams Stu ;)
I’m not sure who I’m obsessed about- over the period it’s been Arsenal , Chelsea , Spurs , City , Utd , Everton - not sure who we are allowed to talk about ?

Might stick to hockey ?