Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

I dont they practice it, Dinho looks au natural. What tickles me is how the City crowd goes mad when it happens to a City player. ???

We all do Tashy.

Tactical/cynical fouling is a part of football that needs to stay. It's the dangerous/reckless ones like Choudhury on Salah that needs to be stopped.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No defenders also.

If they make no attempt for the ball it can still be a red, but you can't say that Luiz's was in that category were it was absolutely cynical and there was no chance that he either wouldnt get the ball, or a block in.
I agree it was more a tangle of legs really.
It was a bit harsh.
But that’s how he defends.

D

Deleted member 15344

That was funny the first time it was posted ............................................... getting a bit predictable now.
??. Don’t be silly - plenty of millage left whilst he is driving the bus ?‍♂️ - it makes the season even more enjoyable at the moment to see UTD so poor and struggling - even more so when looking back at claims of “best back 5 in the league “ ????

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
??. Don’t be silly - plenty of millage left whilst he is driving the bus ?‍♂️ - it makes the season even more enjoyable at the moment to see UTD so poor and struggling - even more so when looking back at claims of “best back 5 in the league “ ????
You do realise opinions change?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
So OGS has now lost more PL games than he's won, fans walking out and the side so inconsistent. Word has it the board are going to stick with him, but in my opinion he really doesn't look like the long terms solution. With Pogba looking to be on the way out (probably a good thing) they are woefully short of players. This sums it up nicely https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51171137
Luckily no one is listening to your opinion

D

Deleted member 15344

You do realise opinions change?

Sorry but what’s the relevance ? Someone claimed UTD have the best back 5 in the league - I haven’t seen the change of opinion but i suspect if anyone made such a bold wild claim then it would be highlighted by anyone if shown to be wrong -

But it’s football banter at the end of the day , Liverpool fans have had 30 years of it UTD fans whilst they have dominated- are they suddenly going to start crying now because they are getting it back when things aren’t going great ? Suck it up - it’s harmless at the end of the day and many are going to enjoy UTD struggling and fingers crossed it happens for a long period

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Sorry but what’s the relevance ? Someone claimed UTD have the best back 5 in the league - I haven’t seen the change of opinion but i suspect if anyone made such a bold wild claim then it would be highlighted by anyone if shown to be wrong -

But it’s football banter at the end of the day , Liverpool fans have had 30 years of it UTD fans whilst they have dominated- are they suddenly going to start crying now because they are getting it back when things aren’t going great ? Suck it up - it’s harmless at the end of the day and many are going to enjoy UTD struggling and fingers crossed it happens for a long period
You’ve milked that cow so much its udders are atrophied.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
How long do you honestly think it will be before Utd are back to where they were?
Me, I don’t think they will for at least 7 or 8 years.

It can only improve from the board down. I don't think they are running the club well and from a playing perspective they need to find a manager capable of rebuilding a team, almost from scratch and getting them into a competitive unit again. That will take time. A long time. Both the fans and the board will have to be patient and accept in the short term it will get worse before it gets better but doesn't seem to be in the United DNA and so we'll get managers coming and going, rash and panicked transfers and a team not good enough to compete and frankly in danger of struggling to make CL qualification year on year

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Yeah and Liverpool fans have spent 30 years crying over harmless banter.

Twitter is full of it,doesn’t take much for the toys to get thrown out of the pram.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'd be shocked if Ole isn't let go now. Losing at home to Burnley with an abject performance has to be the final straw doesn't it? The fact that they're 5th shows you how woeful everyone else is and how woeful this season has been as a whole. Chelsea still have a comfortable buffer in 4th despite losing 8 games already - two seasons ago Liverpool finished 4th having only lost 5 games! This will go down as the season when Liverpool won their first Premier League of course, and how superb they have been - but there will always be that asterisk denoting how shocking everybody else was.

As for relegation I would love West Ham to go down, but I think there might just be three worse teams. Bournemouth are finally paying the price for never being able to defend, and in fairness they are a tiny club so to keep their head above water all these years was impressive, but they're probably more suited to the Championship. Watford have improved under Pearson and I feel they will just pick up enough points. Aston Villa will go in my opinion, they just concede too many - although signing Reina was a coup which may help. I think the Brighton manager is just savvy enough to keep them up. In summary, Norwich, Villa & Bournemouth I reckon.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ole will be given time don’t think there’s any doubt about that.
He has to be given time to make purchases.

I’ve been saying for weeks now the league is the weakest ever.
Even a Sky expert was saying it this morning,too late now it was so obvious before.