Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51090816

hmm professionals supporting the dark arts, who would of thought it.
Why are you so desperate to vindicate Pep’s cynical fouling tactics? It works. That’s all that matters, surely?
It's not like it's a new thing. From the description it sounds like the one Solskjaer did all those years ago against.. Newcastle? If you take your punishment on the chin (red card) then no problem.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Looking for advice on possibly acquiring tickets for Man City v Real Madrid game. Tickets are not available yet from the club website other than to season ticket holders, anyone know when would they be available to general public and if they cant be had from the club direct of all the ticketing companies selling them who would you recommend as trustworthy? Is this likely to be sold out?

maxfli, been onto City today, in essence tickets for the game went on sale to season ticket holders on Monday TIL today. Tomorrow you can order them but only if you are a Citizen member. They do not know if they will sell tickets to the general public as they do not know if there will be any left. Ticket prices are £45-£75 for adults and £15 for kids. Now if you know anyone with a season ticket they can order one on there ticket for them, plus another. Ave already ordered four tickets so unfortunately unable to help in that sense. Gonna post on a City site and see if they will let me know if and when they go on sale to Joe public

U

User62651

maxfli, been onto City today, in essence tickets for the game went on sale to season ticket holders on Monday TIL today. Tomorrow you can order them but only if you are a Citizen member. They do not know if they will sell tickets to the general public as they do not know if there will be any left. Ticket prices are £45-£75 for adults and £15 for kids. Now if you know anyone with a season ticket they can order one on there ticket for them, plus another. Ave already ordered four tickets so unfortunately unable to help in that sense. Gonna post on a City site and see if they will let me know if and when they go on sale to Joe public

(y) thanks, I did register as a cityzen last year so I'm ok for getting a chance, I'll check tomorrow, it's still restricted just now.

4LEX

Visit site
It's Man City......they'll be tickets left! Give away more tickets than England Ladies to make the ground look full ;)

As for Aguero v Henry.....no comparison. Aguero is a world class version of Michael Owen. Henry was the best player in the country, if not Europe from 2003-2006. Averaged over 30 goals a season and created more than any midfielder.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
It's Man City......they'll be tickets left! Give away more tickets than England Ladies to make the ground look full ;)

As for Aguero v Henry.....no comparison. Aguero is a world class version of Michael Owen. Henry was the best player in the country, if not Europe from 2003-2006. Averaged over 30 goals a season and created more than any midfielder.

you can do if you get away with handball twice, ask any Irishman ???

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
We desperately need some new players, squad's tiny and the season is danger of fizzling out as the players look absolutely dead. They need to back Nuno or the worst could happen.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Every manager and every team mate in the world would be annoyed if he didn’t make the tackle.
Yes I know but that dosnt make it right.
Giving him Man of the match is just wrong.

There’s so much wrong with football this is just one of them, it’s put me off going for a while now.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That’s been happening for years, I quite like it the game needs it At times.
I completely disagree.
I see why but just don’t condone cheating in any sport.

Imagine Tiger tripping Rory up on the 18th because he was 1 shot ahead.
Silly I know , but principals seem to go out the window when it comes to winning in footy.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I completely disagree.
I see why but just don’t condone cheating in any sport.

Imagine Tiger tripping Rory up on the 18th because he was 1 shot ahead.
Silly I know , but principals seem to go out the window when it comes to winning in footy.

It isn't cheating IMO, it's taking a card for the team. Happens in every game every week in every league, it's just not as clear as that at times.
You're in the final minute of a cup final and you're going to give a striker a free run on goal? I don't think so ??

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It isn't cheating IMO, it's taking a card for the team. Happens in every game every week in every league, it's just not as clear as that at times.
You're in the final minute of a cup final and you're going to give a striker a free run on goal? I don't think so ??
Delibaretly breaking the rules is cheating !
Imo of course.
Do you think delibaretly breaking the rules in golf is cheating?