Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Jordan Henderson 2019 England player of The Year.

European Cup winner
Super cup Winner
Club World Cup winner

What a 18months he's had.

Well in Jordan lad.
Unsung hero while all the others take the plaudits.
Has filled in very well while we had injury’s.
Can’t be many captains picked up them trophy’s in a season.
Just hope the lad picks the PL up as well.

U

User62651

Looking for advice on possibly acquiring tickets for Man City v Real Madrid game. Tickets are not available yet from the club website other than to season ticket holders, anyone know when would they be available to general public and if they cant be had from the club direct of all the ticketing companies selling them who would you recommend as trustworthy? Is this likely to be sold out?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Looking for advice on possibly acquiring tickets for Man City v Real Madrid game. Tickets are not available yet from the club website other than to season ticket holders, anyone know when would they be available to general public and if they cant be had from the club direct of all the ticketing companies selling them who would you recommend as trustworthy? Is this likely to be sold out?

heyup maxfil me man, am not sure if they will be available to the general public. If I get five mins tomorrow I will give them a ring and find out. I rang them a year or so ago to ask for another ticket for a game and they told me to do one as I had not signed up to the cup scheme.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Good old talksport were talking about Aguero tonight in regards him being the highest Foriegn goalscorer and the question was - is he the best foreign striker seen in the Prem era ? And where did he sit in regards when you add in the English

Made me think which would be my top 5 foriegn and top 5 overall

Foriegn -

1. Henry
2. Aguero
3. Suarez
4. Van Nistelrooy
5. Torres

Overall

1. Henry
2. Aguero
3. Shearer
4. Suarez
5. Rooney/Fowler/Kane ( couldn’t split them )

I guess Cantona was around pre-google so I’ll let you off.

D

Deleted member 1740

Unsung hero while all the others take the plaudits.
Has filled in very well while we had injury’s.
Can’t be many captains picked up them trophy’s in a season.
Just hope the lad picks the PL up as well.

I‘m not a massive fan of his in all honesty, I expect more from a CM playing the 8 role.
But, credit where its due his all round performances in different positions have been excellent. At times he does a specific job for the good of the team.

His trophy lifts are a thing of beauty though. world class.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Jordan Henderson 2019 England player of The Year.

European Cup winner
Super cup Winner
Club World Cup winner

What a 18months he's had.

Well in Jordan lad.

If this was any other player or club, I'm confident you'd dismiss the Super Cup & World Cup as nothing more than commercial friendlies and not real competitions per se.

#TheLiverpoolLoveIn......

D

Deleted member 1740

If this was any other player or club, I'm confident you'd dismiss the Super Cup & World Cup as nothing more than commercial friendlies and not real competitions per se.

#TheLiverpoolLoveIn......

Now you’d be wrong and not for the 1st time fishy ?

At least to win those 2 trophies you‘ve had to have won a trophy to qualify. Both trophies are UEFA/FIFA competitions that have been around for 50yrs or more, both much more than commercial friendlies unlike the charity shield.

i mean it’s not on the same level as the Citeh classing the charity sheild as part of the “quadruple” ?

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Foreign:

1. Henry
2. Cantona
3. Aguero
4. Drogba
5. Van Nistelrooy

Overall:

1. Henry
2. Shearer
3. Cantona
4. Rooney
5. Aguero

Would have liked to have got Bergkamp and Suarez in there, but couldn't workout who to drop. Cantona was such a huge figure for me, he was the guy when I first started watching football and was totally enthralled whenever he played. The comeback goal against Liverpool, the FA Cup final goal, the lob against Sunderland, iconic player of the PL era and had to be included.

Last edited:

Wolf

Visit site
Foreign:

1. Henry
2. Cantona
3. Henry
4. Drogba
5. Van Nistelrooy

Overall:

1. Henry
2. Shearer
3. Cantona
4. Rooney
5. Aguero

Would have liked to have got Bergkamp and Suarez in there, but couldn't workout who to drop. Cantona was such a huge figure for me, he was the guy when I first started watching football and was totally enthralled whenever he played. The comeback goal against Liverpool, the FA Cup final goal, the lob against Sunderland, iconic player of the PL era and had to be included.
Well you've got Henry in there twice so that would free up space ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Spurs have signed Gedson on an 18 month loan, incredible young talent, and if my Football Manager research is correct, by 20/21 with Gedson and Ndombele in midfield they're going to win the league. FM never lies.
Never heard of this bloke - the consequence of not owning the latest Fifa or FM anymore. :LOL: