Premier League 2019-2020 we’re off

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Hasn't Sergio played a lot less games than those three? Shearer made 400+ I think?
Yep all three had over 400plus games where as Aguero and Henry both under 300 - goal per game ratio is superb

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I loved to watch him play and travelled to a few Arsenal games in the Midlands simply for that privilege.

was very very fortunate for a large chunk of my match going years to have had Wright, then Wright and Bergkamp and then Henry and Bergkamp (ignoring the likes of Viera, Petit, Anelka, Overmars Pires Ljundberg etc), Henry or Bergkamp especially were worth the entry money on their own!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
was very very fortunate for a large chunk of my match going years to have had Wright, then Wright and Bergkamp and then Henry and Bergkamp (ignoring the likes of Viera, Petit, Anelka, Overmars Pires Ljundberg etc), Henry or Bergkamp especially were worth the entry money on their own!

Henry had something of the Federer about him - floats across the ground with ease. Bergkamp so skillful and good to watch. My best friend Jane (sadly no longer with us) was crazy about Arsenal and had a huge crush on Tony Adams o_O. Because of her I've always had a soft spot for them.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hasn't Sergio played a lot less games than those three? Shearer made 400+ I think?
To be fair to Shearer in his last few years he played in a poor Newcastle team and his knees were shot. He became a hold up player, his legs had gone, rather than a goalscorer and was knocked black and blue. Did a great job for a poor team still but it will distort his figures.

Aguero is a world class player and I'd have him in my team but stats, as we all know, don't give the full facts.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Hard to create anything with 11 men in your own half ,it should have been over by half time.
I don’t remember Kompany getting red much even though he was a habitual chopper but got away with it.
Your doing ok yourself.
3 reds and 59 yellows in his prem career ?

Tashyboy

Visit site
Leicester are a Jeckyll and Hyde team atm. Just didn’t turn up against Southampton yesterday (reminded me of the Liverpool game) and should have been three down by half time. Europe still seems a long way off.
I mentioned to my lad earlier that Leicester are doing this year what they did when they won the title, picking up points when other teams are taking points off one another.with the exception of Liverpool this year.

Tashyboy

Visit site
Oddly enough when it comes to Aguero, he has not won many personal awards. That aside his apprentice who is earmarked to take over from him ( Gabriel Jesus) also has very impressive stats, but there are rumours over whether he will stay at City or not. Apparently he is a bit Bovril. Me I like him. Today we have two centre forwards, last game v Utd, none. ?